The Magnificent 7

burningspear

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Boxing card of the year, tonight on sky. Its not just about who's fighting but the 50/50 nature of most of the match-ups.
Degale vs Dilks
Konecny vs Hall
Murat vs Cleverly
Brook vs Jennings
Frenkel vs Maccarinelli
Chisora vs Sexton
Macklin vs Jomarashavili
I expect the first column of names to prevail, who've you got?

Degale is the only one I recognized :redface::redface:

im getting this purely for Del boy
Derek Chisora's remarkable journey continues against Sam Sexton | Sport | The Guardian
The 26-year-old admits the perks of his reign have been minimal. "Women never like me," he complains. "I thought when I won the British title things would change. But it ain't happening." Why don't women like him? "I'm a rude person. But men are hunters. We look. We like. We approach. Women don't like the fact I do it with a swagger. They don't like me walking into the room like I got a million dollars in my pocket, when I ain't. But as a boxer you need that swagger."

Until Chisora's love life improves he is content with his more singular interest. "Oh man," he says, sighing. "I love antiques. I like old-style English furniture but, most of all, I love a special kind of antique. The first thing I collected was an old-style parking meter – you remember the ones with the yellow and green and red flag? I bought it for

Tempted to buy this myself. I've not watched Maccarinelli fight since Haye destroyed him.

Frenkel will most likely destory him as well very rare for germanys to sent over two of their hyped prospects.they must be confident

Getting this one tonight. Very watchable competetive matches instead of one big fight.

Picks:

Degale vs Dilks
Konecny vs Hall
Murat vs Cleverly
Brook vs Jennings
Frenkel vs Maccarinelli
Chisora vs Sexton
Macklin vs Jomarashavili

yep best thing about this is all the fights are pretty evenly matched

Gonna buy this, but note it starts at 6, anyone know time of first fight?

Getting this one tonight. Very watchable competetive matches instead of one big fight.

Picks:

Degale vs Dilks
Konecny vs Hall
Murat vs Cleverly
Brook vs Jennings
Frenkel vs Maccarinelli
Chisora vs Sexton
Macklin vs Jomarashavili

I have similar picks. I think Brook will be given a tough time by Jennings though, Cleverly will shine and Macklin will show how good he is

Just got this. Some exciting fights lined up. Should be a cracking event!

Early stoppage imo.

Dilks was outclassed but a shitty stoppage.

Quick finish there. De Gale looked very smooth and fast.

Someone call the British army, we have a war in Birmingham

Back