The Magical Wizard appears at your workplace...

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
He shows up unannounced.

He has a proposition for you...

ANY and ALL 18 year old girls will want nothing more in their lives than to have sex with you...

..but soon as the microsecond they turn 19, they will think you are the most repugnant man on the planet and want absolutely nothing to do with you. This goes for every single woman from 19 years old on up.

scary-zombie-man-gothic-man-halloween-costume-magic-concept-experienced-wise-wizard-costume-hat-halloween-scary-zombie-man-197429512.jpg

He shows up unannounced.

ANY and ALL 18 year old girls will want nothing more in their lives than to have sex with you...

..but soon as the microsecond they turn 19, they will think you are the most repugnant man on the planet and want absolutely nothing to do with you. This goes for every single woman from 19 years old on up.

scary-zombie-man-gothic-man-halloween-costume-magic-concept-experienced-wise-wizard-costume-hat-halloween-scary-zombie-man-197429512.jpg

Pass. 18 year olds are children.

You can tell a lot of the dudes that post here have never spoken to women (or even a woman) before.

I have an 18 year old niece.

she has the body of a woman but the mind of a child. She does Tik tok dances and watches family channel and cries when she gets her period.

Even if the body is grown; the mind is still very much a little kid at that age in 2021.

In the past and in third world countries they had to mature faster.

An 18 year old girl does not need a grown mans dick. Let her grow up a bit and see the world.

He shows up unannounced.

Cool, sign me up oh great asshole wizard!!!

I have an 18 year old niece.

she has the body of a woman but the mind of a child. She does Tik tok dances and watches family channel and cries when she gets her period.

An 18 year old girl does not need a grown mans dick. Let her grow up a bit and see the world.
I wonder what she would think if she knew her uncle was talking about her period in a karate forum lol.

I could build an army if all the women want to have sex with me. I can also command the women to fuck the men so I get the men on my side too. I would rule supreme. The men will always stay loyal because every year they get a new batch of hoes..

Back