The Magic Man

El Ninja

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Old news, but thought I'd share it with you :D

Did anybody catch Paul Malignaggi's documentary on Showtime? It basically covered Malignaggi's training and preparation leading up to his fight against Miguel Cotto. I thought it was pretty good. Has anybody else seen this?

I keep missing it. was it entertaining?

I enjoyed it. Paulie's determination was really something. He trained his ass off leading up to the fight. And his confidence in himself is second to none. After the Cotto fight, it show's Malignaggi's positive attitude. As we all know, after his loss to Cotto, Paulie won the IBF Jr. Welterweight title.

I hate his hairstyle so much... Repugnant I tell you... REPUGNANT!!!

When the title said "Magic Man," I was thinking Antonio Tarver. Paulie is very slick and his skills do him well.

I thnk someone involved with the filming of that doc. posts here.

I like Malignaggi but his fight with Ngoudjo kind of shows how damaged mentally he is from the Cotto fight.

Paulie fought like a warrior against Cotto.

Seano, personally i think the lay off he had had more to do with it. He deserves at least 1 big money fight before he's done

Seano, personally i think the lay off he had had more to do with it. He deserves at least 1 big money fight before he's done

I disagree, as I recall, Paulie did quite well for the first round or two, after Ngoudjo connected he had a look of terror on his face and ran the rest of the fight. I do think he won the fight, but looked as bad as a winner can look doing so.

the entire documentary is on youtube, i enjoyed it even with his constant jabbering

I disagree, as I recall, Paulie did quite well for the first round or two, after Ngoudjo connected he had a look of terror on his face and ran the rest of the fight. I do think he won the fight, but looked as bad as a winner can look doing so.

That's true but Ngoudjo is a pretty bad motherfucker

Back