Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I got so excited abt this article.

summary
casamayor vs juan manuel marquez
Juan diaz vs katsidis
joan guzman vs nate campbell

DAmn!!!!! this is what we boxing fans have been waiting for. Lets get it on!!

Check out this article
Michael Marley

It's amazing what a couple shifts with the elite can do to a division.

im only interested in Casamayor vs Marquez

id also like to see pacquaio and david diaz

Pac is moving up as well, so is Edwin Valero, and you still have Amir Khan floating around. Its an AWESOME division.

i dont thinkl Valero is ever going to fight in us

He's already cleared in Texas if memory serves me.

I'd have preferred Campbell/Casa, but JMM has been trying to be more aggressive so it should be a good fight.

Katsidis/Diaz will be all kinds of fun.

He's already cleared in Texas if memory serves me.

I'd have preferred Campbell/Casa, but JMM has been trying to be more aggressive so it should be a good fight.

Katsidis/Diaz will be all kinds of fun.

Yeah I think JMM is gonna be Casamayor's undoing. I did say that about Katsidis, but JMM is one of those guys who impresses the hell out of me every single time I see him.
And Wiki says Valero has been cleared in Texas, so hopefully that trend continues.

Yeah I think JMM is gonna be Casamayor's undoing. I did say that about Katsidis, but JMM is one of those guys who impresses the hell out of me every single time I see him.
And Wiki says Valero has been cleared in Texas, so hopefully that trend continues.

I like JMM but not against Joel because I think Joel will take the better punch at 135.

The Lightweight Division is heating up. Before JMM and Pac-man and perhaps Guzman were moving up it was strong but now its a massive division.

..I do however see the Jr. Lightweight division going through a dark stage for a while

..I do however see the Jr. Lightweight division going through a dark stage for a while

I've always viewed 130 the sameway i've viewed 140. They'll load up in a couple years than everyone will move up to 35/47.

i think it was a great division even without marquez , pacman and guzman

through in Valero too and your your looking at by far the deepest division in about 10 years actually i can't remember one like it

you could have arguably 6 or 7 top 25 p4p fighters there

through in Valero too and your your looking at by far the deepest division in about 10 years actually i can't remember one like it

Valero was moving up for a fight with Pac, now that its not happening he may stay down at 130. Which probably wouldnt be a bad idea, considering with the top three moving up he might be the top dog.
With Casamayor, Campbell, Juan Diaz, David Diaz, Katsidis, Pac, Marquez, Guzman and Khan its gonna be hard to come up with a top dog.

135 isn't that special. The top dogs are Casamayor and Campbell. A old fighter from the last decade and a inconsistent jerk, who really has had more bad nights in the ring, than he's had good.

That you have blown up featherweights moving into a division and immediately being favoured over the contenders and champions there, speaks to the true quality of the division.

135 has the name power. Thats it. It's just like 175 in that respect. The class is at 115.

135 isn't that special. The top dogs are Casamayor and Campbell. A old fighter from the last decade and a inconsistent jerk, who really has had more bad nights in the ring, than he's had good.

I never thought Joel would still be around.

I'm not sure who would have. He always seems to land on his feet.

Back