The leg kicks messed Rountree movement, he was starting to limp. If he trained more for the leg kicks he could have had more success.

he was looking tired in the 2nd round, don't think them legs kicks did more damage than those jabs
And the constant forward pressure from Poatan. I guess it's hard to relax when you have this marauder constantly stalking you and you know that 1 wrong move and your toast.

Great advice

He should have also socked him really hard on the jaw and knocked him out

He was very well aware of the leg kick — Alex did an amazing job hiding it and it’s pick your poison he had a very high guard

And the constant forward pressure from Poatan. I guess it's hard to relax when you have this marauder constantly stalking you and you know that 1 wrong move and your toast.
yeah, he wasted lots of energy to get out of that pressure.

Nobody can deal with Pereira leg kicks, not even jan or adesanya. Maybe you can teach them too, TS.

Alex throws them different than anyone. Izzy even said they prepared for them the 2nd time and he couldn't stop them (Alex started to land them in that 2nd fight).

No, Khalil was relatively explosive at times in the 4th and 5thn

Take a baseball bat to the calf a few times by your buddy and see how much enthusiasm and energy is depleted.

Damage saps your energy.
There wasn't a fifth

That was his demise here. Once he started to limp, he lost his movement and explosion. You can train to become more immune to leg kicks, so I don't know what his team was thinking knowing that they are going to fight Pereira. Should have come more prepared for the leg kicks.
You should spend less time making threads

So you're saying he should've prepared for the leg kicks. Interesting.

You'd think a guy that spends as much time in Thailand as Roundtree does would be proficient at checking leg kicks

If you don't think Khalil and his team prepared intensely for the leg kicks especially after what they did to Jiri you might have brain damage
He thinks he's trained to avoid damage when being hit in the head with a brick.

That was his demise here. Once he started to limp, he lost his movement and explosion. You can train to become more immune to leg kicks, so I don't know what his team was thinking knowing that they are going to fight Pereira. Should have come more prepared for the leg kicks.
How do you know how much he trained for kicks? How can you be immune to leg kicks? Are you drunk? Go to bed.

Back