"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration"

And technically it was the white man who left Europe for the Brown continent. Who was here? and then who came here?

The original white explorers who landed in the Americas didn't know it was a "brown continent" before they got there. /facepalm

Then, due to the weak immune system of the Native Americans, diseases wiped 95% of them out. Why wouldn't white people then inhabit a largely uninhabited continent?

And you mentioned the Moors before... they conquered parts of Europe, and only failed in conquering the whole of Europe because white people successfully beat them in battle. So by your logic, they left a "brown continent" to live in a 'white continent'. Ya dummy. Think before you type.

Wrong again. There's loads of "brown people" in Sweden today. They're always trying to get into Sweden because their own countries are such shitholes. You see, it's "brown people" who always want to live amongst white people, not the other way around.

I'm not. But there's certainly a lot of them in Sweden. You however claimed there are none. You were wrong. Most European countries now have large non-white populations. That is because "brown people" flee their shithole countries to live amongst white people in the West.

Irrelevant.

Ah I see, when you start losing the argument, you resort to trolling.

Why are "browns and blacks" always risking their lives to get into Western countries, to live amongst white people?

Most people couldn't care less about sports, and "brown people" are irrelevant in sports anyway. And what entertainment? Shitty music? LOL

If "brown people" are as wonderful as you're making out... tell me... why are their countries so shit?

All you have left now is emotional rhetoric. I had higher hopes for you, but you're washed up already.

Speaking of dumb... tell me, what's your IQ?
You tried to play semantics and you are terrible at it.
Senegal is further west than Sweden. So wouldn't that be the west?
Sweden is 90+% white. America is 64%
The biggest non white demographic is the Syrians in Sweden and they number around 175k. Then some Iraqis and thats about it. Out of 10m people, and most of the are all segregated into certain areas. Like America.
Except that black people are around 14% (Latinos a little more) of the population here, while Syrains make up around 1%.
Wow thats a shitload, right

Last edited:
"
The very reason the left loathes Trump is that he promised to stop their hostile takeover of our country. /

this MUST be it. he is such a likable guy with attractive policies and governing style, otherwise.

and despite what trump claims, recent immigrants cannot and do not vote.

many (not all) on the right blow the dog whistle of xenophobia and nativism a lot. that turns immigrants off, as one might imagine. they could attract more immigrants to their side if they would stop this.

How can you put a top 10 and talk about white countries and then half of them aren't even white countries, you boob.

You're the one who brought up tourism. You mentioned Dominican Republic, Chile & Peru for their tourism, but they don't even crack the top 10. The two most popular countries in the world for tourism are Western (European) countries. LOL

Also The Mali were very instrumental in West Africa after the Ghana Empires.

And? What was so "great" about them?

Also lets not forget the Nubians and their connections with Egypt.

Nubia was merely a trade partner with Egypt. And?

And why can't white people go to Scotland and enjoy that natural beauty?

They do.

Why do all the brown countries have the natural beauty?

Erm... do you even know what "natural beauty" means? It means beaches, mountains, lakes, forests etc etc... ya know, things that exist without human influence? You're so dumb. ROFL

And all those 20 year olds that go to Mexico and get pissed drunk.

And? Are you seriously arguing that Mexico is a well run country... because of American students who like to go to Mexico to get drunk? LOL

They go for the natural beauty....of the hotel pool and lounge?

No, they go to get drunk... like you just said. /facepalm

You're so dumb. Good lord.

The original white explorers who landed in the Americas didn't know it was a "brown continent" before they got there. /facepalm

Then, due to the weak immune system of the Native Americans, diseases wiped 95% of them out. Why wouldn't white people then inhabit a largely uninhabited continent?

And you mentioned the Moors before... they conquered parts of Europe, and only failed in conquering the whole of Europe because white people successfully beat them in battle. So by your logic, they left a "brown continent" to live in a 'white continent'. Ya dummy. Think before you type.
White people are Africans that left Africa.
So its all black regardless.
And Mexican natives were beating the whites up until the white man sneezed due to his sickly nature.
Also Sicilians are darked skin because of the Moors.

You're the one who brought up tourism. You mentioned Dominican Republic, Chile & Peru for their tourism, but they don't even crack the top 10. The two most popular countries in the world for tourism are Western (European) countries. LOL

And? What was so "great" about them?

Nubia was merely a trade partner with Egypt. And?

They do.

Erm... do you even know what "natural beauty" means? It means beaches, mountains, lakes, forests etc etc... ya know, things that exist without human influence? You're so dumb. ROFL

And? Are you seriously arguing that Mexico is a well run country... because of American students who like to go to Mexico to get drunk? LOL

No, they go to get drunk... like you just said. /facepalm

You're so dumb. Good lord.
Doesn't matter they are going to a Brown country. They can just get drunk in Vermont but they want to go where the people are beautiful and exotic and not white.
And Nubia was just a trade partner of Egypt?
I thought you knew history.
What was the 25th dynasty then?

And you said white people don't go to Brown countries. So I named Brown countries that white people go to, and you put up a top 10 that was mostly non white countries.

You tried to play semantics and you are terrible at it.

You claimed there are no "brown people" in Sweden. I pointed out you're wrong. Then you flounder & throw a tantrum like an angry child.

Senegal is further west than Sweden. So wouldn't that be the west?

'The West' = Western civilisation you D U M B A S S. Holy fucking shit, you're a special kind of stupid. Seriously, what's your IQ?

Sweden is 90+% white. America is 64%

You originally said there are no "brown people" in Sweden. Now you're admitting there are. But how did those "brown people" get there? Ah yes, they moved there. And more continue to. But why? Because the countries of "brown people" are so shit. "Brown people" are always trying to get into Western countries to live amongst white people, because their own countries are so shit. The sooner you realise this, the better.

The biggest non white demographic is the Syrians in Sweden and they number around 175k. Then some Iraqis and thats about it.

Even if that was true, you claimed there are no "brown people" in Sweden. But there are, and you now admit that. And their numbers are increasing... because they leave their own shithole countries to move to the West. But you claimed it's white people who follow "brown people" about. Literally the total opposite is true. ROFL

Out of 10m people, and most of the are all segregated into certain areas. Like America.

Segregation... it's almost as if diversity isn't a strength...

Except that black people are around 14% of the population here, while Syrains make up around 1%.
Wow thats a shitload, right

Why do you keep talking about Syrians? There are hundreds of thousands of non-white people (what you call "brown people") in Sweden. You originally claimed there are none. Do you understand where you went wrong yet?

You claimed there are no "brown people" in Sweden. I pointed out you're wrong. Then you flounder & throw a tantrum like an angry child.

'The West' = Western civilisation you D U M B A S S. Holy fucking shit, you're a special kind of stupid. Seriously, what's your IQ?

You originally said there are no "brown people" in Sweden. Now you're admitting there are. But how did those "brown people" get there? Ah yes, they moved there. And more continue to. But why? Because the countries of "brown people" are so shit. "Brown people" are always trying to get into Western countries to live amongst white people, because their own countries are so shit. The sooner you realise this, the better.

Even if that was true, you claimed there are no "brown people" in Sweden. But there are, and you now admit that. And their numbers are increasing... because they leave their own shithole countries to move to the West. But you claimed it's white people who follow "brown people" about. Literally the total opposite is true. ROFL

Why do you keep talking about Syrians? There are hundreds of thousands of non-white people (what you call "brown people") in Sweden. You originally claimed there are none. Do you understand where you went wrong yet?
You played semantics and then you lost and now your mad.
You claiming I claimed there are no brown people is like me saying you claimed Sweden was out west.

White people are Africans that left Africa.

ROFL when you're all out of options, just resort to 'b... b... but... we're all Africans anyway'

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

So its all black regardless.

lolwut

And Mexican natives were beating the whites up

Er no. The Mexicans were quivering in fear at the mere sight of a horse, because there were no horses in the Americas then.

until the white man sneezed due to his sickly nature.

It's not whitey's fault that the Native folk's immune systems were so piss weak.

And if that's the "nature of the white man"... why are non-whites always migrating to the West, even risking their lives to do so? Hmmmm? Care to explain?

Also Sicilians are darked skin because of the Moors.

How does saying such a thing strengthen your argument? How is that even relevant? Seriously, what is your IQ?

Why did the "brown" Moors invade a 'white continent', hmmmmm?

Anyway, it's a myth that Sicilians are all dark-skinned. Some are slightly darker than the typical European, but the rest look no different from French, Italian, Balkan etc etc.

Also "Brown" people, I'm referring to Mexicans and Latinos.
But Ill include the Arabs in this discussion

If diseased wiped everyone then why are there so many brown people in the Americas?

Doesn't matter they are going to a Brown country. They can just get drunk in Vermont but they want to go where the people are beautiful and exotic and not white.

They go for the natural beauty (sun & beaches). Nothing to do with the people, dude.

And you still haven't answered my question: why do "brown people" always migrate to Western countries?

And you said white people don't go to Brown countries.

No I didn't.

So I named Brown countries that white people go to, and you put up a top 10 that was mostly non white countries.

I put up a top 10 list that 6 out of the top 10 were Western countries and their massive amount of tourism has nothing to do with "brown people". The top 2 countries in the world for tourism are Western (European) countries, nothing to do with "brown people". You're floundering so badly. lol

I never said white people never go to "brown countries". Of course they go, as tourists. A small number of white people migrate to "brown countries" to live there permanently, but when it comes to "brown people", they migrate in their MILLIONS to Western countries, to live amongst white people.

"Brown people" literally cry and beg not to be deported by white people, back to their "brown countries", because their countries are so shit. LOL

ROFL when you're all out of options, just resort to 'b... b... but... we're all Africans anyway'

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

lolwut

Er no. The Mexicans were quivering in fear at the mere sight of a horse, because there were no horses in the Americas then.

It's not whitey's fault that the Native folk's immune systems were so piss weak.

And if that's the "nature of the white man"... why are non-whites always migrating to the West, even risking their lives to do so? Hmmmm? Care to explain?

How does saying such a thing strengthen your argument? How is that even relevant? Seriously, what is your IQ?

Why did the "brown" Moors invade a 'white continent', hmmmmm?

Anyway, it's a myth that Sicilians are all dark-skinned. Some are slightly darker than the typical European, but the rest look no different from French, Italian, Balkan etc etc.
I have always talked about Africans conquered the world. Idiot. Because they did.
The Mexicans were quivering? They don't seem to be quivering.
I think maybe they didnt like the sickly white people sneezing all over the place killing the crops.

And the Moors invaded to fuck all the white women. Thats why
And Mexican immune systems are better than whites.
How did that Plague go in Europe? How many whiteys died in that?

They go for the natural beauty (sun & beaches). Nothing to do with the people, dude.

And you still haven't answered my question: why do "brown people" always migrate to Western countries?

No I didn't.

I put up a top 10 list that 6 out of the top 10 were Western countries and their massive amount of tourism has nothing to do with "brown people". The top 2 countries in the world for tourism are Western (European) countries, nothing to do with "brown people". You're floundering so badly. lol

I never said white people never go to "brown countries". Of course they go, as tourists. A small number of white people migrate to "brown countries" to live there permanently, but when it comes to "brown people", they migrate in their MILLIONS to Western countries, to live amongst white people.

"Brown people" literally cry and beg not to be deported by white people, back to their "brown countries", because their countries are so shit. LOL
We have the same sun in America. And we have beaches too. Unless you mean the brown countries have better beaches, which they do. Better women and food too.
Also those "brown people" came from the lands they are being deported from.
Texas was brown people before Lubbock was ever there.
So you mean they are trying to stay in their homeland that you try to claim is your homeland.

You played semantics and then you lost

How so?

You claiming I claimed there are no brown people is like me saying you claimed Sweden was out west.

Quote from you: "Go to Sweden if you want no people of color."

I didn't "claim" anything - I stated a fact: you said there are no "people of color" in Sweden. But there are. And their numbers are increasing... because they want to live in the West, because their own countries are so shit.

When you claimed it is white people who follow "brown people", it's funny because... literally the total opposite is true. LOL

Also "Brown" people, I'm referring to Mexicans and Latinos.
But Ill include the Arabs in this discussion

Whatever. Point is, non-white people desperately migrate to the West all the time, both legally & illegally, often risking their lives to do so. Then when they're deported or merely threatened with deportation, they stamp their feet, cry racism, and even get violent... because they're SO desperate to stay in the West, because their own countries are so shit. It is non-white people who want to live amongst white people. Not the other way around. Deal with this fact, and move on. :)

And why did you differentiate between Mexicans and Latinos? Mexicans ARE Latinos, ya dummy.

How so?

Quote from you: "Go to Sweden if you want no people of color."

I didn't "claim" anything - I stated a fact: you said there are no "people of color" in Sweden. But there are. And their numbers are increasing... because they want to live in the West, because their own countries are so shit.

When you claimed it is white people who follow "brown people", it's funny because... literally the total opposite is true. LOL
No its not.
Brown people were here first.
Whites came after.
Thats it. Games done

I have always talked about Africans conquered the world. Idiot. Because they did.

What the FUCK are you talking about? You really are all over the place now. This is hilarious. LOL

You're about a couple of posts away from going into full Farakhan mode.

The Mexicans were quivering? They don't seem to be quivering.

They were quivering at the sight of a horse, back then. You moron.

The sight of a load of armour-clad men, on horseback, swinging swords was pretty terrifying for them. You do realise there were no horses in the Americas prior to European contact, right?

I think maybe they didnt like the sickly white people sneezing all over the place killing the crops.

White people weren't sickly. The Native immune system was just so peak weak. Don't blame whitey, dude... blame nature.

And the Moors invaded to fuck all the white women. Thats why

Oh god, you really have gone off the deep end. Completely out of options. I actually feel sorry for you. lol

And Mexican immune systems are better than whites.

Evidence needed.

How did that Plague go in Europe? How many whiteys died in that?

About half of Europe's population was wiped out by the black plague. But the black plague was far more powerful than the simple flu or small pox which Europeans brought to the Americas, which wiped out 95% of the Natives. Because the Native folk's immune system was so piss weak.

And are you aware the black plague was brought to Europe by "brown people"? That's right. The black plague originated in central Asia, and was brought to Europe via the Silk Road.

Back