*The Leech Vs Neil Magny: The most ebtertaining or the most boring guy is gonna get this?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Li is all excitement, Magny is the opposite. But, since this is not a show but a fight, who's gonna get it?

The Leech, good enough? TDD? Magny by decision?

Magnys not that bad.. I mean c'mon, we were all happy when he got that decision win over Hendricks who tried to lay n pray on him en route to victory. That shit was hilarious when they said Neeiilll Magnyyyy lol.. At that point Hendricks wasn't even throwing fits anymore when he lost a decision, he was just like "fuck it" and walked off.. lol.

Magny is really crafty. I think he avoids an early brawl and outgrapples leech to a UD or TKO

The Leech is going to get it done next week. He'll knock Magny out.
Neil is a good and serviceable fighter, but the Leech will get inside of the reach (which is basically Magny's biggest weapon) and box Magny up.
Think it'll be in the third round.

Big step up in competition for the Leech. Magny only loses to top 10 fighters.

Magnys not that bad.. I mean c'mon, we were all happy when he got that decision win over Hendricks who tried to lay n pray on him en route to victory. That shit was hilarious when they said Neeiilll Magnyyyy lol.. At that point Hendricks wasn't even throwing fits anymore when he lost a decision, he was just like "fuck it" and walked off.. lol.
Robbie really took the mans soul. Dude just wasn't the same after that tite loss.

I keep flipping on this one. On the one hand, I'm convinced Magny is done as a top contender (I struggled to view him as such in his prime, anyway). On the other, I think that if he avoids striking - if Jake Matthews can own Li on the mat, so can Magny

Magny, boring decision.

did anyone watch the leech's last fight against elizeu zaleski dos santos? it was a footwork masterpiece that completely flummoxed zaleski.

LOL at Magny being boring.

The dude is a really solid fighter but he does not have huge muscles so Sherdog is not behind him.

I still remember when he beat Gastelum lol.

ok but right now most of them are in china - need to keep these people quarantined as much as possible

Li left China almost a month ago and has been through self quarantine in Thailand and New Zeland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many has had a bunch of exciting fights in the UFC, he's not a boring fighter. Good to see him back.

Hope the Leeche knocks him out.

lol magny reminds me of a male version of angela hill.wish he would have taken that fight against masvidal so I could see him get baptized.

Did you watch the fight? Lombard practically won round 1 10-7. He gassed himself out trying to kill Magny. The ref could have easily stopped it.

Yeah I did, I remember Hector gassing and magny being in full mount for like 5 minutes trying to stop the fight but not being able to do that much damage

Back