The Latina Godess Juliana Pe

So, Latina Goddess vs Latina Goddess...

Two Latina Goddesses.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-26-at-3.41.43-PM-banner.png

Last edited:
I would love to see it come to fruition. LOVE it. I've been a big supporter of Julianna for a while now. She needs to progress more, but she is very game and is learning very well, and seems to have good intangibles. She will need to overcome all of Rousey's training which has been going on since she was a little girl at the hands of her Judoka champ mom and being thrust into competitive sports from a young age, through to the Olympics. Meanwhile, Pena got into MMA with no prior experience through a cardio kickboxing class at the age of 18. Big difference, but it would be epic.

Yeah Holly Holm too. Holly Holm could beat her.

Am I the only one who thinks that Holly Holm simply doesn't have the power in her hands to stop Honda from pressuring her into the fence? Her record is great, and her striking technique is very good, but I have only seen her fights in the UFC, where she has looked lackluster in the power department. She just reminds me of Michael Bisping for some strange reason; the type of fighter that rarely ever loses based on skill, but falters at the highest level because they can't stop relentless forward pressure from people with enough power to make them nervous.

My guess is that Ronda's grappling skill would make Holly hesitant to pull the trigger on her best weapon (awesome head kicks), and the threat of Ronda's hands, combined with nasty forward pressure, would bring her straight to the fence. From there, I think that Ronda's throws from the clinch would lead Holm straight to the mat.

5 with best chance of beating Ronda in order -

McMann
Nunes
Cyborg
NeoTate
Zingano

Holm also has a better chance than Pena, I have no idea how some people rate Pena so highly.

No. Ronda is the worst style matchup for her in the history of planet earth. Pena has no power, extremely sloppy striking and her best asset is her ground game, which Ronda just happens to be 10x better in.

Holm still has the best chance other than Cyborg.

/thread

What about Miesha?

Back