The late night 3 fingered twister...

donegal

Red Belt
Reaction score
No its not what u think....

I woke up this morning with a serious bone and a bladder that was ready to bust for want of a good wazz.

Anyway, got up in the dark and threw on a t-shirt and made my way to the toilet AFAP.... Anyway I got there and pulled donegal junoir out and did the old push him down and aim thing....

Then it happen.....!!! The late night 3 finger twister set off with a furious might.... U know what I mean. 3 strands of piss headin off in multiple directions.....

My legs got drenched, the wall got soaked and the floor was swimming. There must be some way to control this unfortunate incident.... I couldnt wait for junoir to soften, my bladder was ready to exlode inside my gut...

I hope u feel my pain....

I can't imagine this one bit and I don't think I'd ever want to see this but it sounds dreadfull and demeaning so you have my deepest sympathy. I hope you survived your ordeal without any mental trauma! :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Man, it's funny because it's true. Although it's rarely the 3 streams, I've had 2 many times. The art is trying to get both into the toilet. When you can do that, you know you're a master. hahahahah

I'm surprised it was a Lady who responded...

I'm OK now N. But the incident did upset me quite a bit...

Cleaning up piss and dryin ur legs with a towel late at night is not my idea of fun.......

This shit happens to me too man! Only after I've been doing some fucking/wanking though. I think the baby batter clogs my pipes.

Anyway this one time I had it to where the piss was going horizontal almost (in other words, it hit both walls) and one stream going straight into the toilet. It was weird.

come on Anomalo!

I'll get the ball rolling. I also pee on myself in the shower.

Originally posted by CarnalSalvation
come on Anomalo!

I'll get the ball rolling. I also pee on myself in the shower.

I have pissed in a shower, but never on myself in the shower...

On a couple of occassions when drunk I have pissed in stupid places. Once over my curtains and once on a chair...

If my girlfriends in the shower with me I pee on her instead and she's all like "DON"T GET IT ON MY FACE!" hahahaha

Originally posted by CarnalSalvation
I also pee on myself in the shower.

that the most disgusting thing i ever read in this forum beside the dirty Sanchez stuff.

Hell, when drunk, pissing anywhere seems to be the norm. I won't get into where I've pissed when drunk at this time, but suffice it to say, it's usually never the smartest places to piss. hahahaha

that the most disgusting thing i ever read in this forum beside the dirty Sanchez stuff.
Yes, and they're only starting this thread! Eventually it will lead to carnagefestival of pissexperiences. :rolleyes:

You're from Amsterdam, that kind of stuff should turn ya on.

Get baked, piss on eachother you know.

Ive never been involved in a golden shower butif I was too I think it would be much better fun pissin on someone...

I've had that happen to me at a crowded urinal. The guy standing next to me was all "WTF???" as one of my streams of piss cut infront of his.

Originally posted by cakewalkbaby
I've had that happen to me at a crowded urinal. The guy standing next to me was all "WTF???" as one of my streams of piss cut infront of his.

I hope cakewalkbaby junoir was not standin to attention....

i feel your pain bra

i bet you were pretty awake by the time you finished clearing up

No he wasn't.
When I have a boner and need to pee, I usually do something so cwb Jr calms down.

Back