The Last Two Pro Wrestlers To Go To UFC Have One Big Thing In Common

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Do you realize what Brock Lesnar and CM Punk have in common besides both being champions in WWE? They're both part of a VERY select group of wrestlers that have been clients of Paul Heyman. Something about the wrestlers Heyman represents transition to The UFC very well. Punk didn't even need a single pro MMA fight to get signed by UFC. Lesnar had one pro fight before being signed by UFC.

Here's the proof and btw, Conor McGregor, as bo a mouth as he has, cannot touch this!

200.gif

Thought you were gonna say steroids. But hey, Paul Heyman. That makes more sense.

Do you realize what Brock Lesnar and CM Punk have in common besides both being champions in WWE? They're both part of a VERY select group of wrestlers that have been clients of Paul Heyman. Something about the wrestlers Heyman represents transition to The UFC very well. Punk didn't even need a single pro MMA fight to get signed by UFC. Lesnar had one pro fight before being signed by UFC.

Here's the proof and btw, Conor McGregor, as bo a mouth as he has, cannot touch this!

The last two you say?

LashleyBobby_Strikeforce_2.jpg

About what was all of this shit in this video?

Damn, I'm so happy I'm not fake wrestling fan.

Also do you realize that heavyweight is worst category in MMA right now? Being good there is not as hard as you think. In lower weight classes where you dont have such a big advantage over your oponnents like Brock had in HW because he is not human being but abnormal psychopatic giant who loves to pound people heads off. Also he had good wrestling. Brock after meeting with good all around fighters like Cain, Overeem... You know what happened. Almost 45 years old Randy beat him... And dont go with that shitty win over Hunt. Hunt is totally unathletic meatball and one trick pony.

Lesnar was roided, well prepared, and he waited for good occasion to go for TD. Also Brock is quite expierienced right now. Even if he lost few fights he knows his shit and he trains super hard.

CM Punk will be shitty MMA fighter, also he got shitty oponnent who fought paper bags.

So he can win this one fight with Mickey "I beat king of pop" Gall, but he will achieve totally nothing.

Last edited:
Back