The last time Arlovski finished somebody...

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
Probably the biggest drop off in appearance from his his prime to now compared to any fighter. AA was a giant wolverine in his prime.

i've been a fan of his all along, but he has gotten pretty unwatchable. you can take the points fighting thing a little too far, he really looks like he's sparring out there now.

thank you bro

I just got up to 2:03 shere she sucks all the meat off the bone in one go

<{jackyeah}>

Wifey is about so I will watch the rest later in private

{<redford}
Go to the very end she says “Mr. Browne won’t be able to eat my ass for a week.”

Such a lady, so much grace.

He wished for a chin but it came at the price of his power a la Wishmaster

I give it... a TEN!!!

BlankRealisticKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

i've been a fan of his all along, but he has gotten pretty unwatchable. you can take the points fighting thing a little too far, he really looks like he's sparring out there now.
100 percent same

He had to change his style to keep fighting into his advanced age. It's no secret he'd would over expose himself with an average chin when he was younger going for the finishes. But would lead to him getting finished. He's since reserved his style to not expose his chin as much anymore since his speed is declining, hence why he's able to see the shots coming now and absorb them instead of being aggressive, getting caught out of position, and getting blasted. The guy is just trying to do what he clearly loves for as long as he can, and changed his game to be able to facilitate it. Otherwise he probably would have had to retire long ago.

Was Travis Browne, in that insane fight early 2015.

He has since had 15 bouts.

FIFTEEN.

One of the most active HWs continuously of the last 5 years with 3 per year.

Can anybody say if he has any more fights in his contract?

Does he want to go out on a KO win?

He still fights like he is a striker but his boxing has gone downhill.
He's kept around because he's always been a fan favorite, which is understandable. Dude's got charisma, if diminished skills. But at some point, you gotta pull the plug on the old pit bull. It starts to become sad/funny/sad after a while. He should leave before it becomes a total embarrassment. (Some would say it already has)

Last recorded payout - 300K to show. Not sure if he even gets win bonuses.

He can do whatever he wants.

Still pretty good money of course and he's generally not had to fight the very best opponents to get it most of the time, less often than people like JDS and Reem.

Form wise I don't think Arlovski ever really recovered from the Fedor KO, he was always a confidence fighter but it seemed like the lesson he took from that fight was "aggression is a mistake" when in reality he was throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Was Travis Browne, in that insane fight early 2015.

He has since had 15 bouts.

FIFTEEN.

One of the most active HWs continuously of the last 5 years with 3 per year.

Can anybody say if he has any more fights in his contract?

Does he want to go out on a KO win?

He still fights like he is a striker but his boxing has gone downhill.
He doesn't want a ko wins. A fight or two after that Arlovski changed his style alot. He's stopped throwing power shots to better manage his energy and win by being a better striker then most sloppy HWs. Also his boxing/kickboxing is arguably better now then ever he's gotten very clean and technical and rarely leaving himself open for a knockout.
JDS also been doing this for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back