Television The Last of Us (HBO TV series) (DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT SPOILER TAG)

Rate Episode One

• Total voters
Having said that Pedro has payed a bisexual prince in got and did a great job so as long as it’s those writers doing the writing for that they can do it well

Never played the game,
dislike Pedro Pascal works overall.

will wait, if critics praise that show,
might give it a shot.

I'm cautiously optimistic. My biggest worry, is that you can't improve upon perfection, and that anything they may add to this to stretch it out for a long series, is gonna hurt the overall story. I think a lot of people forget that a videogame story is pretty short, when you take out the hours of actual gameplay. So you're looking at a three to four hour story here, that's being stretched to what, ten? Be interesting to see how they fill the gaps.

I also don't know how well it's gonna play for people already familiar with the game. Not a whole lot of surprises in store for us folks.

That said, good people are behind it, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm cautiously optimistic. My biggest worry, is that you can't improve upon perfection, and that anything they may add to this to stretch it out for a long series, is gonna hurt the overall story. I think a lot of people forget that a videogame story is pretty short, when you take out the hours of actual gameplay. So you're looking at a three to four hour story here, that's being stretched to what, ten? Be interesting to see how they fill the gaps.

I also don't know how well it's gonna play for people already familiar with the game. Not a whole lot of surprises in store for us folks.

That said, good people are behind it, so we'll see how it goes.

You got a very good point, who knows what those gaps will be like in this TV Series. That's the unknown factor that probably makes it intriguing for those who have played the game.

RT isnt a great baramoter to indicate the quality however metacritic is a much better choice to gauge if its any good and the score is at 83

Love the game
The actors are good

just don’t fuck it up

80buptdkn7q91.gif

Anyone interested in watching this?

I've been looking forward to this ever since it was announced.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Rotten Tomatoes is literally just a collection of all critics reviews.
For me metacritic is much better because it sorts out the stans of certain genres. It also uses the most reputable publications. 83 is definately a very high score and more impressive than RTs scores of 97%. That only applies if metacritic has 20 reviews and more

Back