The Last Dance’ producers approach you for a new series.

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who do you make it about sporting wise?

1. first would have to be Mike Tyson, dude has a rough back story and his build up to glory and then fall would be dramatic

2. Love him or hate him Michael Vick, controversy aside which would aid the documentary, prob one of the best scramble qb's of all time with the power and speed he had with a great arm to boot.

3. Wayne Gretzky, one of the all time greats, of hockey to win 4 championships to then have piss poor management and have him traded to the LA Kings

4. Tom Brady Basically the modern day Michael Jordan of the NFL, the last dance producers will be all over the Patriots dynasty, they better give it to fans.

Last edited:
Denver Broncos 97-99
Elway being old, Sharpe being hilarious, Romanowski being a pyschopath feeding everyone designer roids through a funnel

#2 and #3 already have a 30 for 30 documentary

How the good people of Oakland keep losing their football teams
First it was the Raiders, then it was the Invaders, then it was the Demons(they were technically in SF but the stadium was almost totally full of Raiders jerseys on game days), then it was the Raiders again, and now Covid took away our beloved Oakland Panthers 3 days before their inaugural game!

We cant catch a fucking break!

poor-guy-cant-catch-a-break-12286.gif

Yankees 1998 to the downfall losing to Arizona in 2001. Go deep on the yankees who were roiding

Looks like they aint trippin on none of them scrubs and are focusing on a real A level superstar instead

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/lilian-garcia-last-dance-producers-working-on-steve-austin-doc/

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin appears to be getting the “Last Dance” treatment.

Former WWE ring announcer and current “Chasing Glory” podcast host Lilian Garcia said during an interview on “The Chris Van Vliet Show” that a documentary focused on the life and career of the legendary wrestler is on its way and is being produced by WWE and the team the worked on ESPN’s “Last Dance” docuseries on Michael Jordan.

“WWE contacted me and they said the producers from ‘The Last Dance’ are going to reach out to you,” Garcia said. “They want you in their documentary. It’s crazy because when I got the message I was literally just watching ‘The Last Dance’ documentary.”

WWE did not confirm or deny the producers of “The Last Dance” were working on the project but said that directors for the documentary, which is scheduled for 2021, will be announced at a later day along with the official airdate.

The last dance was amazing, loved every minute of it. You would need someone larger than life, Tom Brady after he retires will be an epic story to be told. Wayne Gretzky fits the bill as the greatest Hockey player ever, or even a Derek Jeter who was never a GOAT but people seemed to love him so much (plus his love life was always on point with the gift baskets).

Would like that team to make one about Lebron when he's retired. Not a huge fan myself, but he is who he is.

I'm a Boxing and Tennis guy, and Fire & Ice was good. I'd like one about 90's Tennis. It was so good with the mix of styles of play, competitiveness and rivalries.

For boxing there's no one like Tyson. While Chavez isn't mentioned enough when it comes to win streaks, the level he operated at. Hopkins has a good story in and out the ring. But I'd like them to focus on less known greats.

How about a deep dive into the '76 USA mens boxing team. That was an amazing group of boxers. They won 7 medals, 5 gold and later 5 went on the be world champions including 3 heavyweight champions. Sugar Ray Leonard, Spinks brothers, Howard Davis, John Tate....

It was also at the hight of the Cold War and political tensions, the Cubans had that great heavyweight that was never allowed to go pro. The US boycotted the next Olympics I believe. Lots of interesting angles here.

That was probably the peak of boxing during my lifetime.

Tyson, Vick, Gretzky, etc have all been done. Stone Cold has tons of shit on WWE network already. Brady has his 9 part ESPN documentary coming out next year. And quite honestly, the Last Dance was about 5 episodes too long anyway.

If I had to pick, I'd go with Brett Favre, The 49ers Dynasty, Kobe, The 90's Cowboys, and Federer.

Back