The L-Challenge - edition II

2bet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
One or two of you might remember last years L-challenge, and I am gonna revive that shit now.

What is it about?
the L stands for 'Lock'.
The challenge starts with the upcoming UFC Fight Night 143 Cejudo vs Dillashaw.

What do you have to do?
You have to make one pick, only ML possible, on any fighter of that card.
If your fighter loses, you are out. If your fighter wins, you can make another ML pick for the next event.

There are two winners in the end:
- the guy with the longest streak
- the guy with the best successfull acca odds
Last year four guys (Clark, Gugabe, Papi, 2bet) made it to only 4 successful events in a row, everbody was out at the fifth event.
I took first place with the highest successfull acca odds, 6,43u.

Rules:
-you have to make your choice for every event, if you skip one you are out!
-you have to be on board for the first event of the year already, joining later won't be possible!
-you are not out if the fight ends in a draw or a no contest, that will be considered a push
-you cannot change your pick if you have already made one
-if the fight of your pick gets cancelled short-term, you have to make another pick for that event
-last year everybody wrote the odds along with their pick, this will be different this year. As soon as all event ML odds are out at bet365 I will make a screenshot and use those. If the odds change until the event starts that will not be considered

- after the event I will make a post summarizing all the users that are still in
- as soon as you lose a bet you are out, please refrain from posting in this thread then (I will be the exeption to this rule, as I will moderate this until it's over)

Last year there were 16 participants (Bless, Gugabe, Sadistics, ADD, Shoulder, northsofia, 2bet, Manpuncher, BatBoyJG, Yotsuya, Papi, Jamah, Rapidryan88, conmemay, pytycrys, EzFlyer)

I am confident that we can have more this year!

Anybody that wants to join simply post your pick in this thread, latest one hour before the start of the event

Final results of last year:
6,43u 2bet: Krause - Makhachev - Price - Prazeres - Abe out
5,09u ADD: Clark - Cormier - Price - Santos - Hunt out
4,65u Gugabe: Stephens - Barzola - Gillespie - Shevchenko - Li out
2,46u Papi: Kang - Cormier - Gillespie - Shevchenko - Li out

I will join team Gillespie

Randy Brown hehe. Gonna be fun this year.

+1 for Gillespie

Back