The Kitchen- A female gangster movie...

Yet another ‘our husbands got locked up/kilt but owe money so we have to figure something out’ chck flick.

Pass

Goat female gangster movie
91m7ZVGGTVL._RI_.jpg

For it’s time.. this film was ok

Lol I saw Once Upon this past Monday and the trailers were this movie, Charlie's Angels, stripper girl power and some explosive Bonnie and Clyde movie romanticizing cop killing
Lol yeah, sounds about right

Waaa waaa waaa women have movies.
Waaa waaa waaa social justice is awful let’s bring back social injustice.
Waaa waaa there’s no options in the bottomless pit of entertainment.
View attachment 626839
The best part is, no one has to watch them. But it sure is fun making fun of Hollywood.

The best part is, no one has to watch them. But it sure is fun making fun of Hollywood.
Exactly people just go online and cry about it. I avoid theaters now I don’t wanna get gunned down by a “mentally ill video game player”.

I will say, I did see a preview for a movie about Harriet Tubman as well and it looks like it would be interesting because of it's historical significance.

The title led me to believe it was a movie about women finally learning their place.

i'll check it out.

also, if y'all haven't seen happytime murders i highly recommend. shit had me rolling

Lol, is this a serious movie?...hard pass from me, can't stand Melissa McCarthy...I'm finally gonna go see Once Upon a Time this weekend though...

Pass.

It's funny when I went to go see Once Upon A Time in Hollywood I couldn't help but to notice that every preview was some try hard social justice themed movie. Chances are they'll be mostly terrible, but will get nominated for awards because bravery.

The kitchen looks corny as fuck. Not as bad as watching women constantly beat up men in the Charlies Angels preview which they didn't need another remake for.

You want to see the black ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ film, don’t you..?

Don’t lie

Seems a lot like Widows. Only Widows was awesome and this is being received with quite poor reviews.

Stopped it as soon as the music started

Fleetwood Mac

Great song! But I fucking hate when movies fall back on these same, overused tired classic rock songs

And we all know why they do it, it's an easy way to get your easy to please audience fired up about whatever the fuck is happening on screen

I just see it as a crutch in filmmaking tbh.... if your writing and directing and mise-en-scene arent enough to illustrate what is happening and you need to play a pop song to get your audience to feel something its just a sign of lazy filmmaking imo

Back