Media The King of Chaos Colby Covington talks UFC welterweight contenders/title picture

Those 4 consecutive decision wins and one year layoff really made WW great again...SO.MUCH.CHAOS.

It's a bit sad watching him carry that old style belt around. Can't they send him a replica of
the current design while he's doing his poor man's Sonnen routine?

Only real champs get the Power Ranger Transformer autobot Belt. Interim almost there champs get to hold the old classic design so we can seperate the boyz from the men at a glance....

Don't be silly. King of chaos dominates Marty EVERYWHERE.

Colby got taken down multiple times by a much smaller RDA. Usman physically dominated both RDA and Woodley, and he's MUCH bigger than Colby.

The MAGA shtick is going to get retired in this fight.

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

So much winning in this picture

Better, funnier, less hateful version of khabib. What's not to like ?

What?? are you on something sir?? that fucker is a serious classless douchebag. Just another person like him can like a scumbag like that. Period.

Colby's like a dumb teenager trying to imitate Chael and Conor at the same time. A for effort, D for results.
Colby accomplished something Chael never did: Dana strapping a belt around his waist in the octagon.
He also accomplished something Conor never did: endless gas tank and grappling for days.

People that sleep on Colby, especially after what he did to Maia and RDA back to back are going to be in for a rude awakening when he and Usman have a war.

It's a bit sad watching him carry that old style belt around. Can't they send him a replica of the current design while he's doing his poor man's Sonnen routine?
He's just trying way too hard to get fans.

Sonnen was so authentically awesome; Colby is a cheap knock-off. He's the Dollar Store Bad Guy.

Better, funnier, less hateful version of khabib. What's not to like ?
I'd love to see Covington vs Khabib.

I mean, if Khabib is as good as he and his fans think, he should be able to fight Colby.

Oh I get it....he called Usman Snoozeman and then said Lawler and Woodley are old.

That's high comedy and wit right there.

Only real champs get the Power Ranger Transformer autobot Belt. Interim almost there champs get to hold the old classic design so we can seperate the boyz from the men at a glance....
90% of replies here are nerds bringing out their insecurities while being emotionally invested on him but you are probably the worst. Was your girlfriend in Colby pool videos or some shit ? And stop typing like an authist dummie you are only embarrassing yourself
colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

So much winning in this picture
Put this photo on a spoiler . Its dangerous for sensitive hoes to see this they may drown on their own tears
Ali Abdel Bin-Laden worst nightmares . GOATs.
I'd love to see Covington vs Khabib.

I mean, if Khabib is as good as he and his fans think, he should be able to fight Colby.
There is a reason why Kabob doesnt fight at 170 while Colby doesnt cut much weight at all. Khabib is good for 155 but King Colby would be too much for him.

90% of replies here are nerds bringing out their insecurities while being emotionally invested on him but you are probably the worst. Was your girlfriend in Colby pool videos or some shit ? And stop typing like an authist dummie you are only embarrassing yourself

Put this photo on a spoiler . Its dangerous for sensitive hoes to see this they may drown on their own tears
Ali Abdel Bin-Laden worst nightmares . GOATs.

There is a reason why Kabob doesnt fight at 170 while Colby doesnt cut much weight at all. Khabib is good for 155 but King Colby would be too much for him.

Drop the charm offensive, he doesn't fancy you!

He's literally begging for fights...

Yeah, I think it is pretty obvious now that Dana (even though he would never admit it) put Colby on ice just to teach him a lesson.

i think colby is finally getting it. be a bit too over the top, so people don't take you so serious with all the trump stuff. he has come up with great nicknames, and i really like this version of his shtick. now, he just has to win to make it all worth the effort.

I agree. Colby fights at like 185 and khabib walks around at 190. The fact that khabib wont fight at 170 makes him pathetic.

Back