Media The King Of Boxing Will be Cageside At Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I would expect nothing less than that bell end stepping inside the octagon to confront someone for publicity but I'm not sure of any heavyweights on the card or who they are

Maurice Greene and Alexey Oleinik are on the card, but I can't imagine he'd confront them.

Beat an ancient Klitchko, amazing.

Was the first guy to do it in how many years? Also beat him more impressively than AJ. And AJ fought a way worse version. Beat Wilder and was robbed by American judges. Just like GGG was robbed by American judges.

I dont think anyone can be the king of the HW division until they unify. Fury has faced nobody in the current top 10 other than Wilder. Wilder has only faced Fury and Ortiz out of that group. Joshua has faced around half of the top 10 but not the two biggest opponents available for him.

Agreed man and believe me I am not an AJ fanboy (though I don't dislike him)

In fact I don't hate any of these guys, but Fury for sure is my favourite

Fury has the single best win and should have two, bar a robbery

However, AJ does still have the deeper resume and holds 4 of the titles, so he is the main man

AJ also makes a shit load of money, especially from the UK audience. The dude also has sold out huge stadiums numerous of times

I would say he is definitely the face of the Heavyweight Division for now

Though the winner of Wilder/Fury will surely contest that?

tiq5us5eo2y11.jpg

giphy.gif

Tyson Fury is awesome !!!

BlGT.gif

Just putting in the publicity work for Wilder fight. He will def lose to Wilder btw.

I feel sorry for whoever is sitting behind him as they're just going to see Furys back for the whole fight.
Fury never fights in MMA though and Conor is useless at boxing so having a celeb fan there really isn't a big deal, he's already had Sinéad O'Connor doing his ringwalk.

Dana's usually at ringside. What's so strange about that?

They've been saying it since before Ali....

Wasnt that what was supposed to happen the first time? then Wilder won maybe 3 rounds....
Wilder fought jittery and it showed, wasn't extending enough. It was what I was thinking while wathing the fight, but I got my confirmation when Wilder immediately himself said he was jittery and not really committing. He timed him once, it showed Fury can't take it well. Credit to him he stood up. Should've won the fight, but will lose now when Wilder had experienced him and will time him easier.

Wilder fought jittery and it showed, wasn't extending enough. It was what I was thinking while wathing the fight, but I got my confirmation when Wilder immediately himself said he was jittery and not really committing. He timed him once, it showed Fury can't take it well. Credit to him he stood up. Should've won the fight, but will lose now.

What about the part where Fury was like 400lbs a year earlier and had only been back from "retirement" about 6 months looking like shit against two bums in tune ups when the first fight happened?

What about the part where Fury was like 400lbs a year earlier and had only been back from "retirement" about 6 months looking like shit against two bums in tune ups when the first fight happened?
That is his story and truly inspiring. Doesn't change how they will fight. Fury didn't show a lot of difference in the way he fights in fights after Wilder.

You posted all these clips of a HW 'boxer' without a single KO or even a punch being thrown. Clay Guida best knockout artist of all time approves of his label.

You posted all these clips of a HW 'boxer' without a single KO or even a punch being thrown. Clay Guida best knockout artist of all time approves of his label.

Unr4Oaa.gif

20 KOs in 29 fights lol

Back