The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

All this will do is motivate The GOAT to train harder and win the rematch. Conor Bless.

America media also got tired of act. The hype machine grinding to a halt.

i'm Irish
you can say what you want before a fight but then you can't tap.
Feel he was kinda fcked from the get go in this.
Khabib did NOTHING to promote the fight. McGregor was back after 2 years and I'm sure felt he needed to be the biggest story and in creating that wasted so much energy.
You're 30. You'll have 2 kids soon. Time to drop the mask and go again. It doesn't have to be the end but he has to be honest. The public were never 'marks' they bought into him because he bought into himself.
Time to grow again or retire.

edit: with 100 mil or whatever the fck, fame, and endless yes men, easier said than done

Good. That's what you get for "not giving a fook", everyone will see you as a disgrace (albeit a very rich one)

I heard a lot of Irish were upset about how mcgregor was using religion against khabib, when they were persecuted in the past for theirs (legit heard that)

That being said the backlash against him is too much.

His delusional super fans on sherdog deserve it though lol

Last edited:
Ireland isn't down for a loudmouth that has to desperately cheat once he starts getting his ass kicked?

I heard a lot of Irish were upset about how mcgregor was using religion against khabib, when they were persecuted in the last for theirs (legit heard that)

I almost feel sorry for them lol

PURPLE PILLOW FOR CONNIE. STAT.

tumblr_n4j7a3h4Vu1sfwx6eo1_500.gif

I heard a lot of Irish were upset about how mcgregor was using religion against khabib, when they were persecuted in the last for theirs (legit heard that)
Dagestan and Ireland shared the same struggles in the past and went through centuries of oppression by external powers. Imagine if they stood and shared sympathies with each other in the pre-fights? Conor ruined it all.

I almost feel sorry for Connor too and then i remember the "I'd like to take this chance to apologise to... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY !"

Irish media always slings mud at him for some reason.
Because his name is Scottish and he embarrasses the true Irish at every turn. He's an embarrassment to all associated with him atm. Probably in the past too.

Little known tale of generous Turkish aid to the Irish during the Great Hunger
https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/...kish-aid-to-the-irish-during-the-great-hunger
Turkish aid to Irish famine was highest form of compassion
https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifes...ne-was-highest-form-of-compassion-275281.html

ireland1.jpg
ireland2.jpg
history is deep.
the people know

Yup, I'm sure he's one of the new garbage accounts here though.
Poor guy.

He was so fucking delusional.

His last post of Conor losing because he was threatened was fucking amazing.

Those are tabloids, they turn on anyone and everyone.

I never thought I’d see the day where all of Ireland would be sober at once.

Back