The Kill everybody warwagon is here (A fresh halloween kill will be delivered)

I'm a Khamzat fan when he fights. Dude always brings it. Sure not making it to fights is annoying, but he's still exciting when he steps in the cage. Maybe he found the balance where his health issues are in check and he can fight like a regular schedule.

I feel like the health bit is just an excuse for his bad professionalism. It isn't like he is surrounded by Doctors in the mountains but rather strong figures. We will see.

Who did that Khamzat shoop? The style looks familiar to say the least. Also the train gif. If the headstone was done better I'd be certain there was someone involved that I won't name. It all feels a little Platinum though. Even your username having the word nation in it...

First time I'm rooting for Whittaker's opponent.
i just want Khamzat to be that generational talent he was supposed to be. Not an easy matchup for him though...

Darren Till is rollin in his grave
maxresdefault.jpg

I always knew the dude was potentially one of the best we have seen. Skill for skill I have incredible respect for the dude.

He comes to fight and to always get the kill and honestly he delivered the halloween kill and I had no doubt about it

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shout out to all these who jumped on the warwagon...

@FrappeDuRocma , @AAA4444 , @Objectively Correct , @Tweak896 , @BoxingFan653 , @Chucky , @Reach4theSky , @Failwani , @KBE6EKCTAH_CCP , @richardjohnson , @Histalian @Marko Polo , @koquerelle , @Iroh , @Leinster Rugby , @gilbert_mma , @usernamee

See you again next time when this warwagon roles out....

360_F_798275057_6fYM1iQXPViE7p1RIFfwdix6LX0UYILg.jpg
Missed your thread brother but I've been repping Khamzat in the sig since literally before he joined the UFC

TBH i was sure he was going to lose. But was always supporting him. War GOATWOLF!

Back