The key to being popular ..

I personally have no interest since Al didn't win any 30 second stretch of the fight, and the Serra/Longo camp hasn't had any especially great strategic wins that I can think of in recent years. Al doesn't do anything better than khabib, he can't outwrestle him and had his chance to punch, but proved very clearly that his grappling inferiority essentially negated any option there.

He got back to his feet ..and stopped several take downs.. also landed a few shots of his own...as good as khabib is ...Al is not inferior just under prepared last time...that's what intrigues me because he comes full camp and khabib beats him again , then khabib gets even more respect for himself and the title win he got from Al in the first place..and if Al wins it's proves what a few having been saying that Al is pretty dangerous

Same Al

Don't like real Brooklin Gangster? Cry a river

Same Al, #4 real estate agent coming for Conor's head

Then TF vs Khabib
2019 hot year
MUGA

Hendo beat Bisping
Bisping beat Rockhold
GSP beat Bisping

OP is right!

glad it’s not only me. All those images of him yelling look so bizarre.

Like I wouldn’t be surprised if it was some inhuman screeching, looks so fucking bizzare...
I also find his face off-putting. But for me its more his hair cut. Al and Frankie are having some sort of contest to see who can have the most conservative, and at the same time ugliest hair cut in the UFC. Two post a year and I'm bitching about the same thing.

I like Al he’s a very good fighter I root for him sometimes but his face
His foking face
There’s something really goofy and funny about his face

He looks like he could be one of the thugs on The Sopranos.

I also find his face off-putting. But for me its more his hair cut. Al and Frankie are having some sort of contest to see who can have the most conservative, and at the same time ugliest hair cut in the UFC. Two post a year and I'm bitching about the same thing.
Mr potato haircuts run Long Island and New Jersey

However if you lose then you are hated I noticed, good observation. I wonder who will be loved for dethroning Woodly? or whoever smashes Colby.

Back