The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

What are these right learning arguments?

And like I said, there's nothing the right can do about it. Gay marriage is legal, the church has less influence than ever etc
That literally has nothing to do with cultural marxism

Life can suck, get over it.
Women and Men aren't perfectly the same.

That really isn't an argument for a political or economic policy. Or do you mean to say the right wing has just given up on making policy and laws?

Last edited:
Just because Peterson has a cult status, doesn't mean he is a cult leader.

That claim goes out the window immediately when he says "You should listen to people you disagree with, because sometimes they tell you something you don't know."

This seems like a really petty thing to be bothered about. This is more important than how much healthcare costs to you?
You think the government forcing speech under force of law is "petty"? Absolutely unreal.

You think the government forcing speech under force of law is "petty"? Absolutely unreal.

Compared to how much healthcare costs it is! Healthcare is really expensive and i could get sick without it.

Also why do you care about this law if you don't have a problem with gay marriage or LGBT people?

I remember when conservatives and the right wing did have problems with LGBT people and they didn't say the issue was actually about free speech and religious liberty etc.

Regardless I don't see how you get this specific law repealed or keep it from passing in California and New York?

Last edited:

I’m my experience The counter point seems to be “This is speech I agree with being forced/it isn’t that big of a deal, and I can’t foresee how allowing the precedent of this could possibly go wrong because the people *I* like will always be in power and they will always be using this power for things I support.”

If that is the case than a good portion of conservatives have given up on politics. The left should ignore people like him and keep talking about medicare for all etc.

No kidding. Most Right leaning people are just fucking sick of politics, just like most left leaning people. It's just the two fringes fighting each other while the rest of us get pissed when peanut butter goes up 30 cents.

No kidding. Most Right leaning people are just fucking sick of politics, just like most left leaning people. It's just the two fringes fighting each other while the rest of us get pissed when peanut butter goes up 30 cents.

yes. This is why I like Bernie Sanders and others like him. They don't play this stupid game and talk about issues that actually matter.

I fail to understand this critique. How is it bullshit? We are seeing cultural marxist philosophy implemented as public policy. Where has Peterson advocated that its a conspiracy? When did he say its some shadowy cabal trying to advance these things? He hasn't. It's simply an ideology that has spread and reached critical mass to the point where its flowing into public policy.

I agree with Peterson on the "Marxist Bullshit." Even if it were a crazy conspiracy theory, then I still do not understand why criticizing that somehow discredits Peterson on everything else he talks about. It seems like the purpose of the criticism is to somehow convince people to stop listening to Peterson altogether which is ridiculous.

Back