The Joe Rogan Experience with TJ Dillashaw and Duane Ludwig

Good podcast, watched it earlier today. Just posted a thread on the TJ highlight reel they were talking about early on.

Wow! Awesome, I'm gonna listen tomorrow to this. Great stuff man, thanks!!!

Good podcast, watched it earlier today. Just posted a thread on the TJ highlight reel they were talking about early on.

I just watched that highlight reel, it was really great. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for this. Listened to about halfway but its gettin late. Does Rogan touch on the subject of the Ludwig/Fabor drama?

I got some nice shout outs in this one! Truly humbling :)

70 mins has had me grinning all day!

Last edited:
Thanks TS. I haven't opened my itunes in about a week, I had no idea they were on JRE.

Have you contacted the UFC about uploading some striking analysis videos on their channel? It would be a great way to hype the fights and show how the underdog could have a solid path to victory or make the fight competitive.

Have you contacted the UFC about uploading some striking analysis videos on their channel? It would be a great way to hype the fights and show how the underdog could have a solid path to victory or make the fight competitive.

Pitching a video idea through my bosses some time this week :)

I'm convinced we can revolutionize MMA journalism with it.

rogan is good comedian, and intelligent guy, but I guess that goes with one another.

They made some really good points there, but i also get to laugh to tears

Dude you've probably been asked this a billion times on this forum, but what's your striking background and what made you think to start doing these articles?

Where all the jack slack haters at? I'd love to see you fools explain how you know better than TJ Dillashaw about Jack's Barao break down. He seemed to fall for it.

Didn't one of you say some shit about his articles being a measure for the stupidest posters on sherdog? Lol. I guess you were right.

He's wore that same one in like 3 different podcast recently, it's a really cool shirt.

I very rarely watch these podcasts, it adds something extra. TJ's smile is infectious. That smile is gonna sell some fights.

Listening to it the second time.

They're currently talking about making right decisions while getting an occassional lucky break.

I love how Bang starts going 100mph in his speech and has to slow himself down.

Listening to it the second time.

They're currently talking about making right decisions while getting an occassional lucky break.

I love how Bang starts going 100mph in his speech and has to slow himself down.
have you listened to the first time they were on the JRE? he has calmed down 100x haha.

Great episode, just like their prior appearance on JRE.

Back