The Joe Rogan Experience - Kickboxing episodes

yeah I guess some really good nak muays and some kick boxers would do well depending in toughness just wondering I'd the skill.gap.would make difference seeing as most bare knuckle boxing champions get destroyed by even average pro boxers wonder if same applied here
any way in sure a amazin kick boxer like petroysan wouldnt fair as well in lethwei seeing as he hates the clinch

just wondering I'd the skill.gap.would make difference seeing as most bare knuckle boxing champions get destroyed by even average pro boxers
NINTCHDBPICT000500485299.jpg

Just looked up this Leduc guy.

I can respect it takes balls to compete in Lethwei but everybody looks very nervous and overly aggressive in all the fights. Not a pretty sight to watch.

Also he looked like Hong Man Choi next to Dieselek.

Didn't John Wayne Parr used to be a Sherdogger?

I could have sworn he came on here to post about it being BS that they wouldn't let his tween daughter have full contact Thai boxing fights.

Didn't John Wayne Parr used to be a Sherdogger?

I could have sworn he came on here to post about it being BS that they wouldn't let his tween daughter have full contact Thai boxing fights.
He was for a long time, but I think he got upset when we all thought Yodsanklai was robbed in their last fight in Australia. Also, he gets more action on the big social media platforms.

JRE MMA Show #82 with Israel Adesanya
Nov 11, 2019
Joe sits down with UFC Middleweight Champion, Israel “The Last Stylebender” Adesanya.

Joe Rogan Experience #1417 - Kevin Ross
Jan 22, 2020
Kevin “The Soul Assassin” Ross is an artist, writer, and American Muay Thai kickboxer fighting with Bellator Kickboxing.

Joe Rogan Experience #1497 - Joe Schilling
Jun 25, 2020
Joe Schilling is an American Muay Thai kickboxer and MMA fighter who competes in the super middleweight and light heavyweight and the Middleweight division of Bellator MMA.

Finally someone called Joe out for the "Police need MORE money" argument. How about stop spending all of your money on military gear....

lol havent listened yet but this will be interesting. Ive heard the CT crowd say things like covid is overblown to distract from evil plan x, y and z but first time Ive heard of a full denial. I wonder what he thinks killed my brother's guitar teacher.

I know 4 persons who died from Covid-19 already. Yeah right it's all a hoax...

Back