• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The JJ Weight Cut Theory

Yeah, I will believe the guy on the UFC payroll who is weighing in on an issue that has a direct effect on the UFC's profitability. Because there is obviously no conflict of interest at play. lol
There’s been people cracking jokes about this but he’s one of a very small group that seriously believes the crap Novitzky is spewing. What a fucking moron.

#1 he AGAIN tested positive for turinabol metabolites. how it is explained by novitzky is just a way of spinning the story.
What was found was the same residual amount he tested positive from last time. He did not test positive for anything new. His system retained trace amounts from the previous test. This does not mean he did anything more since the last time he was tested, therefore he did not test AGAIN for turinabol metabolites.

#2 and time flows slower for csac? or maybe they have a time macine in their possesion?
The CSAC has the entire case on their hands since they've dealt with the Jones situation more. So it is entirely reasonable for them to sanction the fight quicker than the NSAC would have.

#3 there is no quantitative test for turinabol metablites. there is no evidence how many picograms or whateverthefuckgrams were found in his system.
What?

All your "facts" are bullshit.

Facts do not care about your feelings :)

I'll believe Jeff Novitzky who is infinitely more qualified than the average sherdogger on matters regarding steroids. Thank you.

Infinitely more paid by the UFC than your average sherdogger also.

Also, what about the plethora of cover jobs by Balco and all the ADC's across the planet, go watch Icarus and come back to me, you sound naive.

Infinitely more paid by the UFC than your average sherdogger also.

Also, what about the plethora of cover jobs by Balco and all the ADC's across the planet, go watch Icarus and come back to me, you sound naive.
This is incredibly disingenuous. The UFC has a really solid streak of barring fighters from fighting in big events because of him. This one situation is being spun so hard that it's hard for people to see the actual facts.

Nope.. wasn't this test from December 9.. you don't start your weight cut then.

In fact wasn't Jones pushed the narrative in recent years that he cuts very little and makes LHW with no problems that he doesn't see the need to go to HW.

So heavy diet in fight week and the water cut happens way closer to the scale.. so drop the weight cut excuse.

I'll believe Jeff Novitzky who is infinitely more qualified than the average sherdogger on matters regarding steroids. Thank you.

Look how nervous they both look, oh boy this is actually pretty entertaining. These guys look like clowns.

What was found was the same residual amount he tested positive from last time.

What the fuck are you talking about? There is no way to tell what is a "residual amount". He popped only once, and got suspended for 15 months, because he snitched.

He did not test positive for anything new.

lol. So fucking what, he got ppped for the same thing. again.

This does not mean he did anything more since the last time he was tested, therefore he did not test AGAIN for turinabol metabolites.

the only thing that can be concluded is precisely THAT HE TESTED AGAIN FOR TURINABOL METABOLITES.

The CSAC has the entire case on their hands since they've dealt with the Jones situation more. So it is entirely reasonable for them to sanction the fight quicker than the NSAC would have.

THEY SANCTIONED IT INSTANTLY. How fucking brainwashed and naive you are is beyond me...

yeah, exactly. You don't know shit.

This is incredibly disingenuous. The UFC has a really solid streak of barring fighters from fighting in big events because of him. This one situation is being spun so hard that it's hard for people to see the actual facts.
They also have a track record of having close to zero steroid testing until 3-4 years ago.

Don't you dare try to make the UFC look good here. Are you forgetting them letting Belfort fight after a failure, or Brock get back into the organisation with a bullshit "exemption". Don't be so delusional.

Nope.. wasn't this test from December 9.. you don't start your weight cut then.

In fact wasn't Jones pushed the narrative in recent years that he cuts very little and makes LHW with no problems that he doesn't see the need to go to HW.

So heavy diet in fight week and the water cut happens way closer to the scale.. so drop the weight cut excuse.

Semantics. You're only considering the dehydration part of the weight cut which starts 2-7 days prior to weigh-in. But most fighters begin the weight cut far before dehydration. They "diet down" by focusing on calorie count, meal timing, monitoring sodium, etc.. several weeks prior to weigh-in. And this is where fighters drop a few excess pounds to get their weight within range for the final dehydration up to weigh-ins.

What the fuck are you talking about? There is no way to tell what is a "residual amount". He popped only once, and got suspended for 15 months, because he snitched.
Except when you test for these things, you test based on levels, not amounts. The levels were insignificant and concluded by very qualified scientists to be insignificant and part of the same residual amount he was tested for before. The same amount that got him punished by the same organization.

lol. So fucking what, he got ppped for the same thing. again.
He didn't get "popped", the level that was shown was already shown in a test before, this is nothing new, it was just retained in his system, he has no control over that.

the only thing that can be concluded is precisely THAT HE TESTED AGAIN FOR TURINABOL METABOLITES.
For the same amount he was already tested for? This was news 15 months ago, why everyone is up in arms is stupid, this is not Jones doing more steroids or having more amounts in his system. This is literally him having the same amounts that he was tested for before, I.E we already KNEW this information. I.E he didn't do anything more since that time, I.E he is innocent this time around.

THEY SANCTIONED IT INSTANTLY. How fucking brainwashed and naive you are is beyond me...
I'll repeat what I said before. They have the full details on their hands, NSAC does not. The CSAC is a seperate governing body than the UFC and USADA, I don't get why you don't understand this. This isn't some gigantic conspiracy by all three bodies to get Jon Jones to be able to fight on Saturday, you're delusional if you think that.

yeah, exactly. You don't know shit.
upload_2018-12-23_22-6-9.png

You literally do not know how testing works, that's why I was dumbfounded by that statement.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-23_22-6-2.png
    upload_2018-12-23_22-6-2.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 2
Semantics. You're only considering the dehydration part of the weight cut which starts 2-7 days prior to weigh-in. But most fighters begin the weight cut far before dehydration. They "diet down" by focusing on calorie count, meal timing, monitoring sodium, etc.. several weeks prior to weigh-in. And this is where fighters drop a few excess pounds to get their weight within range for the final dehydration up to weigh-ins.

Losing a few pounds after a workout won't release the PEDs remains in your body from 2 years ago.. they release the ones from 2 weeks ago.

The heck other tests would have got those same results by now but I suspect the goof was coming of a fresh PED cycle. Dehydration my behind we are splitting hairs and this cheat and these companies are making bank.

For the same amount he was already tested for? This was news 15 months ago, why everyone is up in arms is stupid, this is not Jones doing more steroids or having more amounts in his system. This is literally him having the same amounts that he was tested for before, I.E we already KNEW this information. I.E he didn't do anything more since that time, I.E he is innocent this time around.

Is this a fucking troll or what? He got tested 8 times before and tests were negative. GTFO.

Different tests have different thresholds.

lol. what a fucking dope.

what would be the point of using different treshold on tests? you are just stupid. and even if that would be the case, the older samples are stored and ready to be retested. gtfo troll.

Joe Rogan speculates Jon was just partying with Cocaine cut with cheap creatine laced with Turinobol, and now USADA gives Jon the benefit of the doubt because they cant explain the trace metabolite's appearance, why it disappears and to only reappear again weeks before the fight. Turinobol has a 16 hour half life, and we know we can flush steroids from our bodies.

We need to apply Occam's Razor to what we already know to be Jon Jones. He has a shady personality, and he has INCONSISTENT tests.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. It states, suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the least speculation is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

Although its an oversimplification, sometimes, the simplest answer is most often correct. When we apply Occam's razor to Jon's situation, the answer is obvious. Jon Jones is a shady cheating bastard.

Losing a few pounds after a workout won't release the PEDs remains in your body from 2 years ago.. they release the ones from 2 weeks ago.

The heck other tests would have got those same results by now but I suspect the goof was coming of a fresh PED cycle. Dehydration my behind we are splitting hairs and this cheat and these companies are making bank.

You may very well be right. As the title indicates, this is only a theory. I do know that elements like mercury and other toxins can be stored in the body and blood serum and urine tests may show very little traces. But when a chelating agent is taken, these toxins are rapidly mobilized and will show up in much high concentrations in a blood or urine test. I know this first hand. So I think it is completely conceivable that burning a few pounds of fat could release metabolites that were stored even years ago.

The biggest problem I have with my own theory is --> Why aren't we seeing this same phenomenon occurring with other fighters? Surely other fighters have juiced in the minor leagues and were then forced to clean it up when they reached UFC/USADA. So wouldn't they be failing just like JJ?

Back