• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
So watching this fight :D
Me too, I am just worried about Nate's cuts though because in boxing they stop the fight when they see a bit of blood, they freak out and the refs starts waving his arms, honestly a lot of the cuts Nate got in UFC they would have stopped it in boxing. I'm just worried it will get stopped on cuts, just because how much he bleeds easily

I actually think Nate is the better fighter, but he's small at 185. Size really does matter, and I think Jake Paul might just be too big for him.

And for those that doubt Nate Diaz in boxing ... him and Nick have been boxing for over a decade. They know how to box.

A Jake Paul documentary has suddenly appeared on Netflix... I watched the trailer.

<1>

I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk so highly of themself as Jake Paul.
I saw a great quote about his generation.

"Never has a generation so diligently documented themselves accomplishing so little"

Jake Paul has managed to remain famous for being famous and has spent years pretending to be a boxer and somehow people actually buy his fights.
And he has gotten rich doing it.

Nick Diaz is the better fighter but he's way past his prime and is so brain damaged, he can hardly speak.

Look what happened when Paul fought someone heathy and in his age range. He lost.

I'm getting tired of seeing Paul constantly pick old washed up fighters who aren't even boxers.

OO53.gif

I saw a great quote about his generation.

"Never has a generation so diligently documented themselves accomplishing so little"

Jake Paul has managed to remain famous for being famous and has spent years pretending to be a boxer and somehow people actually buy his fights.
And he has gotten rich doing it.
That quote is righteous.

The Paul brothers are lucky Big Kron wasn't there with his brutal guard pull

I heard Jake Shields isolated one of the Paul boys and held on to him for the entire duration of the fight.

Clear 29-28 for me.

Back