The Irony: feminism has built the greatest MMA star ever

I think feminism helped for sure with powerful feminist media like Gawker, Huff Post, The Guardian, etc most media tend to help the feminist cause bit i think that exposition is good to MMA. (Current misandrist feminism suck like 2nd wave Christina Hoff Sommers, Camille Paglia and Cathy Young say)

Edit: i must add that Ronda is The best WBW and a grreat athlete. I'm a fan. Also she recently shut the mouth of a feminist reporter complaining about the fake wage gap comparing her to Maywheater. Smart woman

Last edited:
Girl power stories sell at the moment. People saying that being a woman has nothing to do with her disproportionate amounts of fame are being disingenuous. Sure she's a great fighter but there have been better fighters before her who have won against far superior competition. Doesn't bother me much though. Mma needs the attention.

Exactly. It is impossible for women to be successful without feminism.

"Feminism" is a bit of a slippery term, currently... but I think you'd be hard pressed to argue that there'd be female prize fighters without feminism.

Hell, absent feminism Ronda would most likely be married to a man at least 10 years her senior, have 4 or 5 children by this stage in her life, and be just about finishing up with the dishes right about now.

When will people realize that mma does not live or die based on one fighter. When she falls, another will rise.

I think feminism helped for sure with powerful feminist media like Gawker, Huff Post, The Guardian, etc most media tend to help the feminist cause bit i think that exposition is good to MMA. (Current misandrist feminism suck like 2nd wave Christina Hoff Sommers, Camille Paglia and Cathy Young say)

Edit: i must add that Ronda is The best WBW and a grreat athlete. I'm a fan. Also she recently shut the mouth of a feminist reporter complaining about the fake wage gap comparing her to Maywheater. Smart woman

Lol, Hoff Sommers is anything but a misandrist. It's Gawker, The Geardian and Huffington Post that regularly churn out the anti male (especially if they're straight, cis gendered and white) propaganda.

Exactly. It is impossible for women to be successful without feminism.

That would depend on the circumstances, now wouldn't it? In an egalitarian world of equal opportunity, you don't particularly need feminism (the movement).

Lol, Hoff Sommers is anything but a misandrist. It's Gawker, The Geardian and Huffington Post that regularly churn out the anti male (especially if they're straight, cis gendered and white) propaganda.

I agree with you, Hoff Sommers, Paglia and Cathy Young are the only feminists who are not misandrists. English is my 2nd language so i probably wrote it wrong lol!

Ronda built herself.

pretty much. not like they gave two tits about her before all this. they're just trying to absorb her like it does the likes of many philosophies and figures, after the fact they made themselves

usual bollocks

in fact, much of feminism would've criticized ronda's career choice, saying she should've become a college professor at a junior college or something, instead of competing in a macho male sport. or criticize ronda's mother for having children and trying to maintain a family instead of becoming a business professional. feminism is a schizophrenic ideology largely directed by white women looking out for white women

i didn't see feminism say shit about lucia rijker or laila ali, both with african heritage. oh but a blonde white-skinned woman comes along? now she's the bloody joan of arc reborn

piss

it had nothing to do with dana and a billion dollar company paying for all the banners, ad's and promotion

she did it all herself

She wins her fights, does the interviews/talk show, and puts in the hours at the gym. That she did herself. Ufc wouldn't invest in her if she wasn't.

feminism is a cancer, cancer does not create, it only destroys.

I agree with you, Hoff Sommers, Paglia and Cathy Young are the only feminists who are not misandrists. English is my 2nd language so i probably wrote it wrong lol!

Naw. You wrote what you thought you wrote. A little awkwardly, but you got it right.

You read it wrong. It was written a bit awkwardly, but the two of you are on the same page.

To be fair there wouldn't even be a UFC without Manism or even America for that matter.

didn't know feminists liked Brock Lesnar so much

wait ofc they do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back