The Immortal fights this weekend!!

Very winnable fight for Brown, even if he's old as hell and CTE'd hard. Dude can still absolutely CRACK, as he showed against that young buck Baeza before it all went wrong, still crafty with the elbows inside, and Lima has a shaky chin.

I'd love to see another rung for this guy, if only cuz he's probably got the coolest highlight reel in MMA and has always been a Just Bleed Demigod. The guy is just so fuckin' violent...

aMv8x2Z.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

UFC+on+Fox+5-Brown+KO's+Swick-1-400-sg.gif

MattBrown.gif

Neither Brown nor Lima should be in the UFC at this point.

Matt Brown is one of those fighters who has been around for a LONG time and comes to fight every time out. It's really incredible how long he's been able to stay at the highest level of the sport. And win or lose, it's always a good fight. If you don't like Matt Brown, you're probably not following the right sport

It's always fun when a fighter doesn't look like they're fighting in a sport, and instead just looks like they ran into someone they really fucking hate. Brown has this quality more than any other fighter I can think of.

Very winnable fight for Brown, even if he's old as hell and CTE'd hard. Dude can still absolutely CRACK, as he showed against that young buck Baeza before it all went wrong, still crafty with the elbows inside, and Lima has a shaky chin.

I'd love to see another rung for this guy, if only cuz he's probably got the coolest highlight reel in MMA and has always been a Just Bleed Demigod. The guy is just so fuckin' violent...

aMv8x2Z.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

UFC+on+Fox+5-Brown+KO's+Swick-1-400-sg.gif

MattBrown.gif

You can always tell a destroyer by the nonchalant or walk-off KO.

Knocking someone out is never surprising to them, nor is it worthy of an energy sapping celebration.

They live on a throne of blood.

Jeremy May was a BAMF and hated Jewish people.

<Dany07>

Anyone else excited to see Matt Brown in the octagon again? I hope he's got one more performance in him to please the Just Bleed Gods. Does he have enough left to take out Lima??? I think he does!! What say you sher-bros?
Happy for it but he fought in desperation mode last fight. Condit should have been a banger but he seemed to try to just get the win. Now I think he'll wanna make it a banger but Diego I think will try to win. I think we will be disappointed.

Pretty crazy that at one point he went to a title eliminator. Really turned his life around

Neither Brown nor Lima should be in the UFC at this point.
Meh, not really excited for the next couple events, even Korean Zombie.

Gane Volkov will be interesting, just waiting for 3 weeks to pass for the big one

Lima is very hittable. War Matt Brown. Go out with a win and retire.

Anyone else excited to see Matt Brown in the octagon again? I hope he's got one more performance in him to please the Just Bleed Gods. Does he have enough left to take out Lima??? I think he does!! What say you sher-bros?
Yes. Huge Matt Brown fan and former Columbus Native.
<{JustBleed}>

Pretty crazy that at one point he went to a title eliminator. Really turned his life around

Also consider he was beat out of the TUF house by Amir Sadollah.

Win or lose I love to see Matt fight. That said I hope he rides off into the sunset with a win.

Last edited:
Back