The Ice Age:The story of Chuck Liddell

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know it released a few days ago but this one is really good check it if you havent already

Sadly chucks chin betrayed him and left him separated from his consciousness on many occasions toward the end there. I hope the CTE gods are kind to old chuck. Saddest moment was when he pooped his pants in the cage after Rashad hit him with that thundering right hand.
:(:(:(

I was always a Tito fan, but I respect the carnage Chuck left in his wake.

War Ice Man!

(Coke nose GIF)

Chuck went the way Fedor did. No chin, too old.

Chuck was the first MMA fighter I really rooted for and was emotionally invested in. His first fight with Tito was on a different level of any UFC fight ever at that time. The crowd was huge, like an Ali or Sugar Ray Leonard championship fight, and the whole atmosphere was intense. If you are a Chuck fan, you will know what I am talking about. First UFC superstar.

Chuck was the first MMA fighter I really rooted for and was emotionally invested in. His first fight with Tito was on a different level of any UFC fight ever at that time. The crowd was huge, like an Ali or Sugar Ray Leonard championship fight, and the whole atmosphere was intense. If you are a Chuck fan, you will know what I am talking about. First UFC superstar.

Tito was the first. Lets be real. But chuck took it to another level. The first mainstream star

Royce was the first superstar but Chuck took it to the next level as far as mainstream audiance went. Definitely represented an era along with Tito and Randy.

Sadly chucks chin betrayed him and left him separated from his consciousness on many occasions toward the end there. I hope the CTE gods are kind to old chuck. Saddest moment was when he pooped his pants in the cage after Rashad hit him with that thundering right hand.
:(:(:(

That was the first shoop I ever edited.

Man, was I devestated when he clipped Chuck with that overhand.

Tito was the first. Lets be real. But chuck took it to another level. The first mainstream star

I can understand people's resentment for how the UFC had downplayed Tito, but to be fair, Chuck broke further into mainstream media. He was on an episode of Entourage, for fuck's sake.

deep down you all know he is the reason for successful mma. he brought a look, personality and the physical power to intrigue millions. you fucking know it. war iceman

Absolute legend of the sport and my all time favorite fighter.

Watching that really makes you wish he'd fight again

Chuck & Tito were like the Magic & Larry of MMA. Fire and Ice.

And in the end, when you thought winter was forever, Tito became our Arya Stark.

p.jpeg

That was the first shoop I ever edited.

Man, was I devestated when he clipped Chuck with that overhand.
Funny cuz that fight happened in 2008 but your join day is 2013...seems that like Lazarus, the ban hammer couldn’t keep a good man down and you rose again.
<Gordonhat>

But yeah I was never a chuck fan and even I was standing there mouth agape, wondering what I had just seen. Then reports from people who were there saying that chuck had shat his pants just added insult to injury. He was never the same after that one.

I cant believe he took the Tito Ortiz rubermatch. Stupidest thing ever.

No matter what he says or does now, Tito owns part of him. To take that fight against a 225lb, muscular pro fighter when your chin is destroyed was just so risky. Yeah Tito was never a great striker and still is not, but he had some more youth and mobility over Old liddell and still has a chin. At the end of the day getting hit by someone who does pro fighting for a living and weighs 220lbs or more and is muscular is going to hurt.

Back