• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The hottest woman in wrestling history is...?

Harvina
Miss Atlanta Lively
Santina

nicole-bass.jpg

No Nicole Bass love?
It's ma'am.

sasha-banks-photoshoot.gif

Honorable Mentions
Asuka
Giulia
Hana Kimura
Io Shirai / Iyo Sky
Mina Shirakawa
Stacey Keibler
Starlight Kid
Unagi Sayaka
Yuzuki Aikawa

And last but certainly not least…

I was fortunate enough to see Lacey at some ROH shows in the late 2000's. The first time was in Braintree, MA at Dedicated on 1/26/07 where Brent Albright, Jimmy Jacobs & Lacey fought B.J. Whitmer, Colt Cabana & Daizee Haze in a No DQ 6-man. I was sitting in the second row behind two guys when Lacey leaned over the guardrail in front of us while putting the boots to Haze. As she was stomping away, one of the guys started taking pictures down her top with his phone. When she realized what was happening, she stopped, called him an expletive, and then grabbed the phone right out of his hand and threw it across the building to parts unknown. Hilarious.

At Proving Ground in Boston on 1/11/08, she was out on the floor supporting Necro Butcher as he battled Kevin Steen in a street fight. I was sitting in the front row and she stayed on my side the whole time walking around and leaning against the apron in tight black pants and a crimson top. I didn't watch a single second of the match.

Met Sasha personally at a meet and greet. Got a photo with her. beautiful but not the most beautiful.

pre-teen, was Prime Sunny and those 'Sunny Days'
teen, would change between Trish and Stacy
now, Alexa

torrie wilson for me

Torrie for me but for the newer divas I like liv Morgan specially how she looks out side the ring.

Torrie Wilson with Keibler a close 2nd, 3rd Mickie James when she had the short skirt attire and stalker gimmick was also money.

Current wise Sasha Banks may not be the hottest but she oozes sex appeal in her movements and how she carries herself. Tiffany Stratton also has a great look.

Back