The Hong Kong Massacre

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

For those of you that are fans of top-down shooters (particularly those like Hotline Miami) then be sure to check out The Hong Kong Massacre. Its like Hotline Miami meets a John Woo film. Can't wait for more footage and am highly anticipating its release. I'm curious as to how the bullet-time will work, but it looks great so far in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that are fans of top-down shooters (particularly those like Hotline Miami) then be sure to check out The Hong Kong Massacre. Its like Hotline Miami meets a John Woo film. Can't wait for more footage and am highly anticipating its release. I'm curious as to how the bullet-time will work, but it looks great so far in my opinion.

[YT]vcBOUie-LyA[/YT]

nice, love john woo and hotline miami. what system is this coming out for

nice, love john woo and hotline miami. what system is this coming out for

So far I believe it is still unknown just what platforms it will be released for but PC is a guarantee. I'm sure Steam will have it as an Early Access or at least Greenlight by the community.

Holy shit this game finally released today and it is amazing.

Hotline Miami + Max Payne = The Hong Kong Massacre

wait, you posted this 5 years ago and the game came out today?

Damn 5 years, better late than never I guess. The game does look pretty fucking awesome though.

wait, you posted this 5 years ago and the game came out today?
Yes. They are only a team of 2 individuals and the game went through a LOT of changes. I think there's still an original prototype video on youtube from when they first announced it.

Looks cool. Epic bump btw. Might pick this up when it goes on sale.

Back