• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The hidden depths of Dolph Lundgren

He stays at my work a lot. One of the coolest "celebrities" I've ever met. His intellect comes through when you talk to him. Combine that with his height and still being in shape and he is one intimidating bastard. I always think of Ivan Drago when I speak with him lol.

Last edited:
If u look like this at 63, doing some things right imo.

images
mZn7gR.gif

Ain't he like a PHD in something?
Iirc he was in a phd program at MIT (which he won a special scholarship for) but dropped out to actor and bang Grace Jones.

Dude is retardedly talented in a number of ways. He also won a super heavyweight kickboxing title when he lived in Australia. Obviously we’re not talking some ridiculously well developed talent pool, but that’s still no joke.

Another fun little factoid is that Stallone’s dumb ass insisted that Dolph punch him for real in Rocky IV and almost died. I can’t remember for sure what happened, but I recall that Stallone’s pericardium was gravely injured.

Dude is the human being with the highest overall stats score i can think lmao

It's like real life playstation character that used cheats to have everything set on MAX

Born in the wrong era, would have became a king in the past.. but thinking about it, no king ever had same quality of life as him with Hollywood money lol, so he wins again

Dude is the human being with the highest overall stats score i can think lmao

It's like real life playstation character that used cheats to have everything set on MAX

Born in the wrong era, would have became a king in the past.. but thinking about it, no king ever had same quality of life as him with Hollywood money lol, so he wins again

All jokes aside, the dude got his "big break" by being Grace Jones' man ho. Not exactly the most respectable path.

Back