The Helwani Show: Kevin Lee, Mighty Mouse, PVZ, Moraes, Blaydes, Suga Sean and More- 1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
tTNcMO4.jpg

Watch the show live on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505
1 pm ET / 10 am PT / 6 pm UK

Todays guests:
Mighty Mouse, Marlon Moraes, Kevin Lee, Curtis Blaydes, Paige VanZant, Derek Brunson, Santiago Ponzinibbio, Mickey Gall, Corey Anderson, Alex Hernandez, Sean O'Malley

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Demetrious Johnson

• 1:25 - Marlon Moraes

• 1:45 - Curtis Blaydes

• 2:05 - Mickey Gall

• 2:25 - Alex Hernandez

• 2:45 - Paige VanZant

• 3:05 - Corey Anderson

• 3:25 - Santiago Ponzinibbio

• 3:45 - Derek Brunson

• 4:05 - Kevin Lee

• 4:25 - Sean O'Malley

Can't wait to hear about Paige VanZant and her book. She is my inspiration.

ah, so we once again get to hear kevin lee whine about weight cutting, plead for a 165 weight class and talk about how khabib isn't shit and that he is the best fighter in the UFC.

I won't be around to hear today's show. But I'm sure if anything interesting gets said, there will be threads. As a matter of fact, I'm counting on it.

ah, so we once again get to hear kevin lee whine about weight cutting, plead for a 165 weight class and talk about how khabib isn't shit and that he is the best fighter in the UFC.
I am in favour of 165, 175. Why aren't you?

Great lineup for it being an off week for ufc. I particularly enjoy hearing from Marlon and Kevin Lee.

Mighty Mouse will help the Helwani show draw

Wow thanks I would hate to miss ole Heweenie

Alex the Great puttin' it down… this kid is a Champ in the making…

He wrote a letter to himself a year ago while working as a loan officer… “Congratulations, Kid, you made it into the UFC 2018.”

Last edited:
I am in favour of 165, 175. Why aren't you?

i am for sure - just pointing out the fact that kevin lee is going to talk and run his mouth about the same shit as he always does when interviewed.

Turning 2 weight classes (155 and 170) into 3 weight classes (155, 165, 175) means more watered down divisions.
But certain 185ers like Whittaker and Gastelum might come down while Lee, Khabib, Barboza, Ferguson, Vick can move up facing Perry or Usman at 165.

Decent. Preferred old studio. Don't like this new one.

But certain 185ers like Whittaker and Gastelum might come down while Lee, Khabib, Barboza, Ferguson, Vick can move up facing Perry or Usman at 165.

Sure, let's make the divisions much weaker because in your mind the champ and number one contender need to drop down in weight

tTNcMO4.jpg

Watch the show live on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505
1 pm ET / 10 am PT / 6 pm UK

Todays guests:
Mighty Mouse, Marlon Moraes, Kevin Lee, Curtis Blaydes, Paige VanZant, Derek Brunson, Santiago Ponzinibbio, Mickey Gall, Corey Anderson, Alex Hernandez, Sean O'Malley

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Demetrious Johnson

• 1:25 - Marlon Moraes

• 1:45 - Curtis Blaydes

• 2:05 - Mickey Gall

• 2:25 - Alex Hernandez

• 2:45 - Paige VanZant

• 3:05 - Corey Anderson

• 3:25 - Santiago Ponzinibbio

• 3:45 - Derek Brunson

• 4:05 - Kevin Lee

• 4:25 - Sean O'Malley