The hazards of eating oatmeal

Saith

UFC poster boy
Reaction score
So occasionally I'll be eating my morning oatmeal and feel a sudden, unexpected urge to sneeze. Since oatmeal isn't exactly quick-chew food, this sometimes results in me spraying oatmeal whichever direction my face happens to be pointed at the time. Has this happened to anyone else? What's the best way to deal with it?

So occasionally I'll be eating my morning oatmeal and feel a sudden, unexpected urge to sneeze. Since oatmeal isn't exactly quick-chew food, this sometimes results in me spraying oatmeal whichever direction my face happens to be pointed at the time. Has this happened to anyone else? What's the best way to deal with it?

Don't sneeze noob

Stop eating so slow, put it in your mouth and swallow. GG oatmeal.

Stop eating so slow, put it in your mouth and swallow. GG oatmeal.

GG oatmeal

Like go go gadget oatmeal?

inspector_gadget.jpg[img]

...me spraying oatmeal whichever direction my face happens to be pointed... What's the best way to deal with it?

I'm thoroughly amused, though perhaps not surprised, that the first response was not 'Cover your mouth when you sneeze'. If you seriously spray oatmeal, you need to learn some fucking manners. :icon_surp

It's easier to wipe your hand than it is your friend's hair or dining room window.

I'll be sure not to get within sneezing range of you when you eat.

But to answer your question, I sometimes have to sneeze because of the oats dust. (if that makes sense)

I say enjoy it and laugh at whatever the oatmeal covers. Eat with friends often, and enjoy their surprise as the sticky, warm, snot-laced goo sprays their faces.

Try to get some vids/pics and post them here.

I'm thoroughly amused, though perhaps not surprised, that the first response was not 'Cover your mouth when you sneeze'. If you seriously spray oatmeal, you need to learn some fucking manners. :icon_surp

It's easier to wipe your hand than it is your friend's hair or dining room window.

Funny and profound.

It all makes sense now. Every morning I stuff a bowl of oatmeal down my pants, and every day by noon, my pants are crusty, and I'm still hungry....

Thanks for the tips guys!

next time you feel like sneezing.... take a lonnng hard look at the quaker guy on the box. he doesn't think its funny...do you really want to f**k with that guy?

Back