The Haters' Guide to UFC 173

...(people) love Hendo in a way that's usually reserved for elderly, sweet-natured Labrador Retrievers, and this produces a sort of willful blindness about his obvious career decline.

I like that quote.

Winning your interim title on a card nobody watched and defending it first on Fuel TV and then on a pair of PPVs that didn't sell well, all of them in markets where you can't speak the language, isn't exactly going to put you at the forefront of MMA fans' consciousness.

Exactly. The UFC has horribly marketing strategies. Amateur hour shit.

Hmmm. well, I do like hating... thanks TS!

If he wanted to, Cormier could literally win this with one hand punching Hendo and the other holding a bucket of Popeye's Chicken and a biscuit in his mouth in place of a mouthpiece.

lol

Thanks for the share. That turned out to be much more entertaining than I thought it would. From how long have they been doing this?

The real fans have been sending DW a message each time he puts Mighty Mouse, Barao and Aldo on a PPV...and they will continue to send that message loud and clear.

Sure, this is partially on the UFC - put him on a big Fox card so he can do something awesome in front of a new audience, for shit's sake - but this is also on us, collectively, as fans of the sport. We should be preaching the gospel of Renan Barao to any asshole who'll listen like Saints Peter and Paul are threatening us with eternal damnation if we don't.

HAHA!

Henderson fought less than two months ago against Mauricio Rua, who was easily up 2 rounds to nil and dropped Henderson twice. Let's not get things twisted, Henderson was getting whipped before he uncorked his TRT-infused right hand of justice.

TRT-infused right hand of justice should be a Hendo walkout shirt.

Renan Barao is literally a monster. Barao has got a whole week dedicated to him on the Discovery Channel. He literally fishes people, which is why he's the Bassmaster champion on ESPN2 at 3 in the morning.

Lol

Every quote that has been posted here is different, article has a ton of good one liners.

Barao is a monster? They should not let him fight mere humans, that's against the rules.

'Cormier could literally win this with one hand punching Hendo and the other holding a bucket of Popeye's Chicken and a biscuit in his mouth in place of a mouthpiece'

Back