The Grind of Jiu-Jitsu

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Video I made capturing apart of the grind of Jiu-Jitsu we all go through for the sport we love.

Cool video, I like it.

Next time we vacation to see family that lives outside Houston (rosharon) I'm bringing my gi

Cool video. Looks like a great place to train.

Question. Do you tape your fingers before class so nobody steals your roll of tape or just so nobody fucks with you on the drive to class?

Cool video. Looks like a great place to train.

Question. Do you tape your fingers before class so nobody steals your roll of tape or just so nobody fucks with you on the drive to class?

Well, I only tape them if hurting or doing spider guard training alot. Some classes are busier than others. With our class starting right after the kids class and a Muay Thai class ending and a new one starting, there is literally people everywhere in locker room, everywhere on mats, and people waiting for class and the parents of the kids class. Easier to comfortably do it from home, the school is 5 min from my house.

Well, I only tape them if hurting or doing spider guard training alot. Some classes are busier than others. With our class starting right after the kids class and a Muay Thai class ending and a new one starting, there is literally people everywhere in locker room, everywhere on mats, and people waiting for class and the parents of the kids class. Easier to comfortably do it from home, the school is 5 min from my house.
Very cool. Videos are awesome. Keep them coming.

Very cool. Videos are awesome. Keep them coming.

Thanks man. Got a lot of rolling footage coming, some techniques and I'm collabing with some people for a couple really big projects that I'm pretty excited about that will take us to California and Brazil for interviews and footage. Should be really fun.

Is this your main area of mats?

Look a bit full.

Back