The great sadness of Greg Jackson

Hes a great coach and no matter what the haters say, hes better than 99% of "mma" coaches out there, regardless if he never fought. Some peeps just outgrow gyms and there's no denying the sheer TALENT that have trained there together. I get what Cowboy is saying and maybe it has turned into a mc dojo , but fighters have the ability to train anywhere they want. Free country. If a fighter is not happy, move on. Like a bad relationship. I still think they are a world class gym and despite the recent losing streaks, they still can produce contenders/champs. Peeps like GSP wouldn't bother with Jackson if he didn't know how to coach, believe that. While I don't always like the wall and stall style he advocates it seems, his results are undeniable.

“Loyalty is two sides,” the coach Winklejohn told MMAjunkie. “‘Cowboy’ is not loyal to anybody in the gym. He’s on his own. He does his own thing. He has not, from what I can remember in the last 10 years, ever helped anybody out with their own camp. He’s as narcissistic as they come.”

Greg, can you please tell your assistant coach to STFU and then bring cowboy in your gym to train. Thanks

Winklejacks are done. Its really shitty doing this to Cerrone.. Choosing some weirdo wigger with zero technique or fight iq..

I'm really confused. Am I supposed to be jerking off to this or....?

If you look closely on the picture in front of the desk he actually has horns.

“Loyalty is two sides,” the coach Winklejohn told MMAjunkie. “‘Cowboy’ is not loyal to anybody in the gym. He’s on his own. He does his own thing. He has not, from what I can remember in the last 10 years, ever helped anybody out with their own camp. He’s as narcissistic as they come.”

Greg, can you please tell your assistant coach to STFU and then bring cowboy in your gym to train. Thanks

For better or worse cerrone trashed jones while gaming on line so this seems accurate. Add that don admits to not paying wink shit and wtf do you think would happen. A fighter 10 years younger and pays both parties or some shit talking redneck. Take your pick..

you give autists a bad name... and no, sherdog is not with him... Greg "Alf" Jackson is as responsible for what comes out of his gym as Winklejohn is...

Dana called Jackson a sport killer and held him responsible for not allowing Jones to fight Chael short notice at UFC 151, an event they had to flat out cancel. That's never been done before or since. We all knew Jones would squash Chael at any given notice. Whether it's 8 months or 8 hours notice.

Greg Jackson like cowboy cerrone was always overrated

How many jackson fighters have pissed hot? How has the gym done since usada?

Also jackson has had these situations since diego and rashad. Those were OG's

He should be sad. He pretty much ruined the sport for a couple of years with all the wall and stall nonsense.

Even GSP used to be exciting before meeting this dildo

And if I have to see another fucking knee kick...

Right but he's been paying you for like a decade, and fighting under your name. The fact he isn't apart of other people's camps is secondary

I'd rather see Greg Jackson join the Tristar Gym or other mma gyms,

Than going back to .
Wink Gym.

I recall Condit specifically saying him and Cowboy helped each other for the Diaz fights.

I don't know what this thread is even about. All I could think about was how funny I thought it was that he had a picture of old Abe on his office wall

Back