The Great Raquel Pennington (9-5) headlines over Rafael dos Santos

I feel like Pennington has a decent shot at pulling the upset. Not excitied about the headline...but
still a good fight

I feel like Pennington has a decent shot at pulling the upset. Not excitied about the headline...but
still a good fight

Dude she beat Beth Correa. With a split decision win over Beth, she should actually have the belt right now. Give the woman an interim belt.

Beth Correa man, think about it. Split. That’s main event right there.

Who has Rafael beat? Not Beth, that’s who. No main event for you buddy.

aka the GOAT Pennington had to beat the likes of Bethe Correia (one of the best to ever do it btw) by split decision, enroute to her Main Event status.

These inferior fighters like Rafael dos Santos should actually be relegated to the prelims because I can’t even understand him anyways.

View attachment 358639

Welcome to the #WMEera
(Women Main Event)

interm belts aren't worth more than real title fights.

is this confirmed Nunes will be main, I won't be surprised if RDA-Colby will be main

My bad, I always forget the less fortunate who have to watch at oddball hours.
Scotland. Fp prelims if i'm lucky start at 10 but mostly start at 12....by the time the maincard starts i'm many beers deep and all sleepy.

Pennington is probably better known than dos Santos who hardly anyone has heard of.

aka the GOAT Pennington had to beat the likes of Bethe Correia (one of the best to ever do it btw) by split decision, enroute to her Main Event status.

These inferior fighters like Rafael dos Santos should actually be relegated to the prelims because I can’t even understand him anyways.

View attachment 358639

Welcome to the #WMEera
(Women Main Event)
You said it best brother. War Pennington!

Just means that I won't have to fast forward through that fight on fightpass to get to the Colby-RDA fight, that's all. Thanks WME

Scotland. Fp prelims if i'm lucky start at 10 but mostly start at 12....by the time the maincard starts i'm many beers deep and all sleepy.
I don’t have fightpass so usually skip those and start the FS1 prelims at 5pm, main card at 7pm. Always works out good.

RtqNSHz.gif

GOAT fight. That was a stand up clinic.

Last edited:
I don’t have fightpass so usually skip those and start the FS1 prelims at 5pm, main card at 7pm. Always works out good.
To be able to even start at 9pm for the fp prelims would be great for me tbh. Something special bout watching a live event. Next day...not so much

I love watching people bitch about WMMA

3047a99c4fcc6e672d63e394ff65a3d8a01a0891b85b53eb5c5fde1310cf4820.jpg

Back