The goof falled ya’ll and punked Dustin

HHUECoM.jpg

Poirier ducked Tony I hate to admit it. He is not like some Conor McGregor who fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and doesnt care about money at all which he has more than enough but rather fights for the fans to keep the sport interesting.

Nothing more ironical than a broke ass larping sherdogger calling a guy worth close to a billion dollars that built MMA to where it is... a goof.

But Dana said Dustin just doesn't want to fight.

Let's see how this all plays out.

Yeah, he kinda did...Pay the man Dana. The Diamond wants the fight, for the right price. Seems like the UFC is content to bang out as many shows as possible these days, but keeping the majority of fights between lower ranked, less expensive guys and gals. I hope Dusin hasn't priced himself out a a great fight.

When is the goof going to get #metoo'ed and we can be free from him?

I like bashing Dana as much as the next guy but.......

Dana then went on to add, “There are a lot of different ways to turn down a fight, negotiating yourself out of one is one of the days to do it.”

I kind of agree with him here.

To be fair we really don't know the whole story.

Dustin might of went in asking for an extra million bucks or bigger cut of PPV dollars or just a combination of things that didn't make good business sense for the UFC right now. The UFC has shown to be open to adjusting pay based on the fight at hand. So it isn't like they don't ever budge or say you signed the contract so tuff shit like some like to think on here. Dustin was also talking about wanting to take the rest of 2020 off or at least take a small break. Not crazy to think he just went in asking for a lot more than he ever thought he'd get.

If Dustin was asking for something like an extra 200K my guess is the UFC probably would do it.

Poirier ducked Tony I hate to admit it. He is not like some Conor McGregor who fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and doesnt care about money at all which he has more than enough but rather fights for the fans to keep the sport interesting.
How is everyone on yellow cards and this guy still regurgitating the same tired nonsense non stop?

Dana's got a lot of alternatives, which makes it tough fpr Dustin.
What could work in his favor is if someone drops out real close to the date of the event.

Nothing more ironical than a broke ass larping sherdogger calling a guy worth close to a billion dollars that built MMA to where it is... a goof.
Dana's a goof with the easiest job in the world. This isn't the first great fight Dana squandered. That's why his job is easy. No matter how much Dana screws up, Sherdoggers will always be there cuddling his balls. That's what comes with being a monopoly. You are right no matter how much you screw up.

Dana's a goof with the easiest job in the world. This isn't the first great fight Dana squandered. That's why his job is easy. No matter how much Dana screws up, Sherdoggers will always be there cuddling his balls. That's what comes with being a monopoly. You are right no matter how much you screw up.
I dont really care how much you hate Dana, pretending that running a multibillion dollar company is an easy job is flat out stupid.

Back