Movies The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Quiz!

650lb Sumo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The-Good-The-Bad-and-The-Ugly.gif

(1) What year did The Good, the Bad and the Ugly come out?
(2) Who was the director?
(3) Who composed its classic score?
(4) What are the names of the three main characters? (three marks available)
(5) When is the film set?

(6) What is the money-making scheme being run by two of the main characters early in the film?
(7) What prize do the three main characters end up pursuing?
(8) Who reveals where it is and what is the problem with the information he imparts? (two marks available)
(9) What is the name of the location of the prize?
(10) Where is it exactly?

(1) 1966
(2) Sergio Leone
(3) Ennio Morricone
(4) 'Blondie' (Clint Eastwood), 'Angel Eyes' (Lee van Cleef) and Tuco Ramirez (Eli Wallach)
(5) The American Civil War (1862) - The Civil War is good enough, you don't need the year.

(6) Blondie hands Tuco, a wanted criminal, over to the sheriff and collects the bounty ($3,000 in the end). When Tuco is about to be hanged Blondie shoots through the rope above the noose and they escape and split the bounty. They repeat this in different towns before falling out.
(7) $200,000 of stolen Confederate gold
(8) A runaway Confederate ambulance arrives - the only man alive on it is Bill Carson, wounded and near death. He promises Tuco the $200,000 if he will save his life. He tells Tuco the name of the cemetery where it is buried. Tuco goes to get water, but before he gets back Carson tells Blondie the name on the grave and dies. Tuco and Blondie need each other.
(9) Sad Hill Cemetery
(10) In the grave marked 'unknown' beside Arch Stanton

The pass mark is 7/13. How did you do?

12,5/13

I couln't remember the name of the tomb beside the one with the treasure and it annoyed me a lot.

Dope movie.

They don't make them like they used to

giphy.gif

Bonus Question - According to Blondie, what are the two kinds of people in the world?

I will just fill in "C" all the way down and take my chances.

Back