The GOAT breakdown conor vs cowboy and explain how he would kill the winner

Imagine conor vs GSP
{<jordan}

GSP can't be the GOAT because he tapped to strikes against Matt Serra:

gif8.gif

GSP can't be the GOAT because he tapped to strikes against Matt Serra:

gif8.gif
how many time did you post this gif in your life ?

GSP tapped to strike, how it is worse than tapping to a sub ? because fucking frank mir said it ???!?

GSP accepted his losses, he got caught, protected his health and came back stronger, showing to the world it was just a fluke ( even if the world already you knew it and you knew it ).

Georges-St-Pierre-finished-Matt-Serra.gif

Your health is your number one priority, he should waist it so a weird sherdogger will not mock him on an internet forum ?

You are just a hater. There's not one GSP's thread related where you did not post your hate. People who lives with hate have shitty lives ...

Last edited:
Good stuff from GSP.

He's better than Firas at this.

By the way, he's looking pretty slim these days.

GSP looks to be in shape. He's making a comeback 4 sure. Hope it's Khabib fight.

GSP looks to be in shape. He's making a comeback 4 sure. Hope it's Khabib fight.
hope too, beating khabib is more impressive to casuals than beating tony, even though tony is the toughest fight for GSP 100 per cent.

GSP would have a good shot at winning the the LW and WW titles even now.
- well how usman beat GSP ??

he can't outstrike him that's for sure, the lvl of striking is night and day. Almost no head movement by usman, no feint, no hip rotation with the kicks, every time usman throws a combination he get tagged by the opponent because he is too slow, predictable and easy to hit.

GSP is multiple lvl above usman in the striking department, GSP would just jab this dude and low kick those fragile chicken legs.

So the big unknowns is the wrestling, is usman a better wrestler than GSP ? I don't think so, if he was he would have tried to take colby down. Dont be dumb, if he didn't try a takedown against colby, it wasn't because he wanted to stand and bang.

It was because he knew that he had low a percentage of success, and failing a takedown in a high paced fight can have a lot of consequences in the long term.

While GSP outwrestled fat better wrestlers than Colby or even Usman.

Plus GSP's takedown defense is one of the best. So if someone will be on his back, it will be usman. I don't see how usman beat GSP.

- How GSP beat khabib ?

Almost the same as Usman, it would be a tougher fight in my opinion, the weight cut could be tough on GSP's cardio etc, and Khabib's overall technic is a lot higher than usman but still not as high as a GSP.

Already made a thread about it, if you want to read it :

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsp-destroys-khabob.4037049/

- How GSP beat tony ?

It is the toughest fight among khabib and usman. Tony has a pace that is very tough to deal with, in the striking department, GSP didn't really showed he can deal with high paced fighter, he usually prefer to take them down. But the problems is that GSP like to be in the guard. ( or has trouble passing the opponents guard )

You don't want to be in tony's guard, if bisping was able to hurt you from the bottom, tony will slice you for 25 minutes ...
I don't like this fight for GSP, but I hope that GSP's size advantage and jabs can turn this fight into his favor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back