• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gentlemen on Netflix

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else watched this? I just finished it. It was great up until the final 2 episodes and the ending was a letdown.

My ending prediction before seeing it:

I thought the brother was going to end up winning the bid. They set up that whole groundbreaking new strain of weed they were hinting and Im disappointed they never brought it up again

I'm at episode 3, pretty cool so far

I'm on episode 2. I like it so far.

Not nearly as good as the movie and the movie wasn´t one of Ritchies best. A solid "meh" from me.

Not nearly as good as the movie and the movie wasn´t one of Ritchies best. A solid "meh" from me.
I liked the movie quite a bit
but without Matty leading the show it definitely was lacking a bit
It has potential often times shows take some time to hit their stride
I hope if there is a season 2 it explores more of the world
I'll still tune in

It was good, but a bit overrated on IMDB. A lot of style over substance and several filler episodes.

I guess its rating has fallen a bit. From 8.4 to 7.8. It probably deserves around a 7.0.

Its a good show . Not greatest but definitely worth the watch. Only issue was they need much much much much much more Giancarlo.

The tourists I just watched was sort of a let down .

I was curious if it was based on the movie, which I freaking hated, no need to check this one out, I guess

Back