Media The footwork that will lead Adesanya to victory

Adesanya's spiral will be swift....I dont dislike the dude...But again...When this fight is over...maybe not here...But the pro's will start doing hindsight 20/20....
I say this as no joke...He is about to be ruined...I might not even watch it the outcome is so obvious....NO.......JOKE... I will bet my 10k on Knuckles with a brutal stoppage....I dont know what round but I hope for Adesanya's sake it happens early....For real...

Adesanya's spiral will be swift....I dont dislike the dude...But again...When this fight is over...maybe not here...But the pro's will start doing hindsight 20/20....
I say this as no joke...He is about to be ruined...I might not even watch it the outcome is so obvious....NO.......JOKE... I will bet my 10k on Knuckles with a brutal stoppage....I dont know what round but I hope for Adesanya's sake it happens early....For real...

Thats a lot of dots. Did you skip school?

Here is a fighter you can really get behind....F a fake belt dude just lays down the law...VERY.................Refreshing...

Jeremy is a real that everyone should support....Just as real as it gets...

Pretty sure I know who was on dot patrol but I'll leave that alone as I did even before...

A message for the dot police...You know that I know who you are...Most people in this country dont get special treatment when it comes to paying for college...Not talking about dots..You know F well what I'm talking about.....Everyone doesnt get that luxury but you did.....And you're not even good at it....You wont last long because you have no clue what you're doing...Time will tell the tale...Your time is about to be up because you are miles past fake it till you make it....promise you...It's not just me that knows.....Enjoy your free ride while it lasts...

A message for the dot police...You know that I know who you are...Most people in this country dont get special treatment when it comes to paying for college...Not talking about dots..You know F well what I'm talking about.....Everyone doesnt get that luxury but you did.....And you're not even good at it....You wont last long because you have no clue what you're doing...Time will tell the tale...Your time is about to be up because you are miles past fake it till you make it....promise you...It's not just me that knows.....Enjoy your free ride while it lasts...
<{Joewithit}>

dem footwork genes

giphy.gif

Some people refuse to believe that fire is hot...water is wet and sometimes shit hurts...Until you bring that reality to them....Then everyone believes.....I just call it a teaching moment and class is always in session if you choose to attend....

Back