The finish of the night...

josp1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Was a groin shot....

We thought Kimbo vs dada was the worst fight we ever saw...but we have a new contendor!

On replay, Royce's knee landed on the temple with laser-like precision. Either way I think stoppage of the night had to be Kimbo beating Dada via heart attack.

On replay, Royce's knee landed on the temple with laser-like precision. Either way I think stoppage of the night had to be Kimbo beating Dada via heart attack.
Ya - after a crystal clear nut shot...did you turn your tv off early before they showed the full replay?

Ya - after a crystal clear nut shot...did you turn your tv off early before they showed the full replay?

Why do you just focus on the negative so much? Royce has still got it.

They went further back in the replays and the knee right before the one that hit Shamrock in the head deff got knee'd in the nuts... Right in his trouser dillashaw (Snake) Man I'd be really pissed off his I was Ken Shammy, and now he's Royce Gracie's ONLY KO/TKO win EVER also..

congrats to bellator for cementing itself as the sideshow league

The real point of this thread is bellator actually put up their graphic for finish of the night and them showed the nut shot!

Back