Media The fighter who KOed Jon Jones in Sparring

Updated GOAT Rankings

GSP
Fedor
Anderson
Guy who knocked out Jon Jones sparring

<{UberTS}>

That was just sparring though…

How about the legend who actually beat him in the octagon?

20091205115009_IMG_1991.JPG

KTFO Anthony Smith too which Jon couldn't do

tumblr_ppondxdJEZ1qd4esao1_400.gif

And he was a natural WW...

23 year old "fightin for rent money between construction gigs" Smith. That guy would go in to get funished by Josh Neer before going on his current 18-5 run---4 of those losses to Santos, Bones, Glover, and Rakic.

It was from a liver kick not actually a knock out blow to the head. Only saying this because i thought it meant he was actually knocked out. Liver kicks are nasty af. Freeze your whole body up. One of my old coaches liver kicked me hard during sparring, when i first started muay thai. I wouldnt listen to him about keeping my elbows tighter to my body. I learned why that day.

I mean its a strike to the body that shuts you down against your will. Literally no different than getting KO'd from a head strike.

I mean its a strike to the body that shuts you down against your will. Literally no different than getting KO'd from a head strike.
Yeah i clearly specified that i thought it meant a blow to the head and shared my own experience with being kicked in the liver. Thanks for clarifying it for me though.

Drunk Lee Murray knocked out Tito
Drunk at airport bar knocked out BJ Penn
155 lb sparring partner knocked out Jon Jones
Whitebelt bouncer puts Dillian Danis to sleep with one arm choke
Old drunk man took a Conor left and proceeded to finish his glass of non horse piss...

doesnt mean much unless it happens within weeks of a fight, especially a body shot.

No one ever talks about DC being seriously Ko'd by a knee during sparring at AKA, during the Fight Factory series, by some dude i never heard of.

Back