The fact you are still watching UFC 190...

I'm not watching. I'm eating a hot dog, getting that new paul rudd series that has H. Jon Benjamin in it (voice of archer), and I'm collecting french study resources.

is evidence of how big a star Ronda is.

Deal with it.

I'm watching (for free) purely to see Shogun Rua fight. If he wasn't on this card, I'd be in bed banging my wife right now.

Deal with it.

I'm only watching out of spite at this point. They will not break me.

I'm watching (for free) purely to see Shogun Rua fight. If he wasn't on this card, I'd be in bed banging my wife right now.

Deal with it.

Same here. Except I would probably be playing with myself instead

I'm not watching. I'm eating a hot dog, getting that new paul rudd series that has H. Jon Benjamin in it (voice of archer), and I'm collecting french study resources.

Ohhhhhkkkkk.......

Deal with it.

You nutjobs said the same thing about Machida/Henderson at UFC 157. Your fighters are over the hill and watching them won't bring them back to life bro.

You nutjobs said the same thing about Machida/Henderson at UFC 157. Your fighters are over the hill and watching them won't bring them back to life bro.

I don't care how old or shitty my favorite fighters get, I still support them. It's called loyalty, you nut-riding, bandwagon jumping twat.

I don't care how old or shitty my favorite fighters get, I still support them. It's called loyalty, you nut-riding, bandwagon jumping twat.

There comes a time in every dog's life where the correct thing to do is take them out back and shoot them in the head. All you're doing is prolonging their suffering.

If my uncle would leave already we would have turned this boring shit off.

Or you really want to see Shogun vs Lil Nog 2

shouldnt of put those finale fights on there, no casual ronda fan has any idea who the fuck those guys were and they are probably so god damned bored waiting for the ronda show.

Nope. Shogun/Nog is the only fight I care about [which is why I'm streaming].

What DOES suck is that Paul Harris/Shields and Shogun/Nog are going on at the same time RIGHT NOW. It's like I'm watching a tennis match live.

There comes a time in every dog's life where the correct thing to do is take them out back and shoot them in the head. All you're doing is prolonging their suffering.

Why haven't you been euthanized yet then? It's only 4 pages in and you already sound punch drunk.

shouldnt of put those finale fights on there, no casual ronda fan has any idea who the fuck those guys were and they are probably so god damned bored waiting for the ronda show.

I agree with this. This seems like a huge mistake. They're basically drowning Rousey with this card, because all the casuals that tuned in are going to have a really bad taste in their mouths waiting so long. This is a rare occasion where a quick Rousey fight would be somewhat lame to me, just because the wait has been so long on this card. Typically I don't mind a quick Rousey fight.

I agree with this. This seems like a huge mistake. They're basically drowning Rousey with this card, because all the casuals that tuned in are going to have a really bad taste in their mouths waiting so long. This is a rare occasion where a quick Rousey fight would be somewhat lame to me, just because the wait has been so long on this card. Typically I don't mind a quick Rousey fight.
this fight seems like it could help make up for this bad decision, lil nog and shogun are throwing bombs!

Back