The fact that Greg Hardy was winning on the scorecards proves that Dana is corrupt lol

They both looked bad. How did they get co-main? I don't know.

Under the new MMA judging which I believe they were on I’d say Hardy won that first round but it was still close. Landed all the significant shots and pushed the pace. Crowder has about 2 minutes total of ground control but didn’t do any damage.

Second round was a complete joke tho. Crowder could tell he was fading and those power shots and blitzes stopped coming so he called him out. Loved that!!! Hardy is a scumbag, please argue with me and tell me that knee was “accidental”.

Hards won round 1, chowder did nothing on the ground. Round 2 Greg was lighting Chowder up and stuffed his TD, chad was also gassing.

Go watch the fight instead of just watching the highlights. Hardy was never in danger in there. Crowder put up a good fight, but was getting pieced up left and right and was on his way to losing the fight. All refs scored rnd 1 and 2 for Hardy.

Are you insane? The fight ended in the 2nd, no one scored it.
Maybe you should take your own advice and watch the fight.

Crowder could tell he was fading and those power shots and blitzes stopped coming so he called him out. Loved that!!! .

Where was the taunting penalty and flag though?
Piss poor officiating but Big Dan on that one, you're outta here..... I am getting my US sports right aren't I?

He was winning?
The fact that it was a co-main event was embarrassing. Hardy can't fight for shit. "Prince of War" hahaaha

I think that if people bring.it up enough and complain to espn, maybe they'll start addressing scorecards in all those talk shows they have. Cause right now it seems.like goof can manipulate them.however he wants.

Hardy edged first round but tide was turning. He throws too hard and nobody can sustain that type of offense. When he throws, it isn't fluid and he tenses up hard. I believe he even threw a weird hammer fist or block in the fight. Hardy is a rather large fellow and he is powerful but he isn't some athletic freak in terms of martial arts. Maybe he didn't train that hard since he is carrying more bodyfat than his previous fights.

Back