• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Faces of the OT v2

Done...

SDC10486.jpg

It's syct...

Index that shit tigga....

No... but this guy can

SDC10487-1.jpg

Noticed the sig, and it isn't signed 'Syct', what up wit dat sheet mang?

Also, the 23 reflect your age by chance, or does it rep something else? I usually find a way to toss the year a pic was drawn up in my sig when I am done with it.. which isn't 'AGGAMEMNON' BTW

the man is a legend. p4p better poster than the current doormats and several other ot posters.

I know what pic you speak of, just wasn't aware that it was/is alegedly him. And me, I personally think dude is a fucking tool -I don't see anything at all special about his posting. And juts to throw it out there, I never really said more than a handfull of things over here on SD to him until the very end when he decided in all his gotten to from all others here, to have words with me haha. Before that, I just ignored him as I do many of the Trolls.

Even on BF, I pretty much ignore him, I said what I needed to say to him and left it at that. Nothing else needs to be added for the most part imo.

I have no problem with goon, he holds his own. Even if that chick is big, he's getting a hummer for fuck's sake!

I know what pic you speak of, just wasn't aware that it was/is alegedly him. And me, I personally think dude is a fucking tool -I don't see anything at all special about his posting. And juts to throw it out there, I never really said more than a handfull of things over here on SD to him until the very end when he decided in all his gotten to from all others here, to have words with me haha. Before that, I just ignored him as I do many of the Trolls.

Even on BF, I pretty much ignore him, I said what I needed to say to him and left it at that. Nothing else needs to be added for the most part imo.

lol there isn't anything special about his posting, but i like some trolls. goon is dumb, but he can rile anybody up with the stupidity that he says. he's said a lot of shit that has made me laugh and left me thinking WTF? dude has put up with abuse that not a lot of people could deal with. i commend him for that.

Where would SD be without trolls? Like them or not, they spark discussion.

Where would SD be without trolls? Like them or not, they spark discussion.

exactly. most of them are shitty, but good trolls are among the best posters. every poster has trolled, but not everyone does it frequently.

lol there isn't anything special about his posting, but i like some trolls. goon is dumb, but he can rile anybody up with the stupidity that he says. he's said a lot of shit that has made me laugh and left me thinking WTF? dude has put up with abuse that not a lot of people could deal with. i commend him for that.

Thats what Trolls do tho Pup, so that isn't something to be comended imo. I used to post with this cat called 'MasterOfPuppetts' on the EA boards (I beleive he is still fucking over there) and he is basically the same exact type of troll. Say stupid shit that you really mean, get lit up for it, then act like you were only hafl kidding, then spend the rest of the thread trying to act like it doesn't bother you -rinse, repeat.

Now, even tho I haven't been too impressed with anything Luba ever did (that i have seen), that motherfukcer knew how to Troll.

Like them or not, they spark discussion.

Not if they are ignored. And you can say this about ANY forum based site. There are Trolls in all of them.

Also, only the good ones can stir up conversation IMO, and Goon is a fucking idiot who only encourages posters to light him on fire and watch him run around the thread screaming.

If Sherdog had a hall of fame, Goon would get in on his first try.

Thats what Trolls do tho Pup, so that isn't something to be comended imo. I used to post with this cat called 'MasterOfPuppetts' on the EA boards (I beleive he is still fucking over there) and he is basically the same exact type of troll. Say stupid shit that you really mean, get lit up for it, then act like you were only hafl kidding, then spend the rest of the thread trying to act like it doesn't bother you -rinse, repeat.

Now, even tho I haven't been too impressed with anything Luba ever did (that i have seen), that motherfukcer knew how to Troll.

the abuse that he has taken, not a lot of people would take it like he has. he's like a dog that's been kicked, burned alive, shot, stabbed, and thrown off a cliff, but still keeps on going back to the abusive owner.

to be talked about for years after your banning, you must've been a poster of very high quality.

Also, only the good ones can stir up conversation IMO

definitely agree

Goon is fucking worthless. That's his mother giving him head in that sex tape

Stop beating around the bush, RR. Shoot straight with us, man.

Back