• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The face of MMA sits down with The Notorious one.

The most common otolaryngology complication secondary to AAS is alteration in the voice.
American Astrological Society?
Applied Acoustics Systems?
American Association of Suicideology?
All American Sasquatches?
America's Asshole: Sherdog

Am I close?

Cliffs

Conor
pt8iw.gif

Ariel
<Huh2>

Ok ill finally ask.

Did he get dentures? He looks different in the face and thats all i can guess.

American Astrological Society?
Applied Acoustics Systems?
American Association of Suicideology?
All American Sasquatches?
America's Asshole: Sherdog

Am I close?
Androgenic Anabolic Steroids. In medical context, secondary means a complication directly arising from the use of a substance. One of the common side effects (especially in women roiding) is a deepening of the voice, found in over 10% of users in a sample study. If you're interested, here is a paper I found interesting on the effects of roids causing vocal chord paralysis.
https://medcraveonline.com/JOENTR/vocal-cord-paralysis-secondary-to-anabolic-steroid-abuse.html

Androgenic Anabolic Steroids. In medical context, secondary means a complication directly arising from the use of a substance. One of the common side effects (especially in women roiding) is a deepening of the voice, found in over 10% of users in a sample study. If you're interested, here is a paper I found interesting on the effects of roids causing vocal chord paralysis.
https://medcraveonline.com/JOENTR/vocal-cord-paralysis-secondary-to-anabolic-steroid-abuse.html
"Talaat et al.,22 examined histological changes in the larynx of female mice that had been treated with AAS for up to three months."
This was my favorite part. Very relevant imo.

I don't think we need to study female mice to know Conrad over here is on the juice.

But hey, fun read Sherbro l@nd0

Ok ill finally ask.

Did he get dentures? He looks different in the face and thats all i can guess.
EVERYTHING about him looks different.
I mean.... Do you want me to list all the stuff that looks different??

Tree times, but it's just a bit of boxing then a weights session and then sprints.

Tree times would mean something if it was 2 martial arts sessions and then 1 s&c

He traded the whiskey for winny

Coke for cloph

Ariel Helwani recently sat down with Conor McGregor who is promoting his new beer. McGregor blessed Ariel with an interview and can be seen having a beer. Ariel however did not drink. That is insulting to refuse a beer with a man who just did you a favor. We all know what happened to that old man who refused Conor.

That old man that refused Conor’s shitty whiskey got a cheap flush shot to the chin and didn’t even flinch or feel it, shrugged it off like an alpha and continued drinking his own good stuff. Pillow fist Conor couldn’t even phase an old man.

Conor still has to cycle his juice properly in time to fight or pay USADA to ignore the obvious juice.

Arial the kind of guy to say I call everyone out, calling himself a journalist while giving Conor a handy under the table while giving him softball questions.

Back