• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The end of the Mark Coleman vs Allan Goes fight at Pride 13 is Hilarious

6pxkx2_jpg.gif

I'm sure he had the same reaction when Goes shot on him during the fight. While he was effortlessly muscling him over, he was probably thinking, "Does this idiot not know who he's shooting on?"

one of my favorite coleman fights. god would it have been glorious if he could have done that to royce

Royce? Why not mention someone he actually fought, like Nogueira? Goes was known for having a super slick guard - as evidenced by his fight with Sakuraba - but Coleman just Hammered him into oblivion. Nog, however, was a true submission wizard who was 100% offense, and Coleman couldn't stay ahead of his submissions. Plus, he got flustered initially by Nog's striking, particularly his straight punches on the outside and his knees on the inside. But imagine how different things would've been if Coleman had Fedor'd Nogueira before Fedor did it :eek:

one of my favorite coleman fights. god would it have been glorious if he could have done that to royce

I always wished that we could have seen Mark vs Shamrock. That would’ve been a fun fight. Two of the strongest dudes from that time. I think prime Kerr vs Rickson would have been interesting. There would be no “Rickson by armbar” in that one. Lol :D Mr 400-0 would’ve had to have gone for a foot or maybe triangle. Kerr was so strong though.

Back