The Dong rose today

Nerdslayer

Outstanding Сasual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Banned
Reaction score
His stock just went up after that brilliant KO, not many people were giving him a chance and especially not by KO. I think he shut up a lot of critics today.

He looked stiff in the first round and almost blew his load prematurely, but he really stuck it in for the second round and finished brilliantly on Erick's face

well when he knocked him out my Dong rose for sure :eek:

but seriously, great fight.

I love the dong. When the fight started Erick was hitting him with big shots and avoiding the takedowns. I wasn't sure if he'd pull it off. But when he did I was so glad to be a fan. He is constantly hated on for being a "boring" fighter, but I think the dong is awesome!

GSP would work the Dong and leave him limp.

GSP would work the Dong and leave him limp.

julia-roberts-double-face.gif

It was ok. I liked it... then really liked it... then REALLY liked it... thought it was AMAZING.... then didn't like it so much and made a sammich and drank a beer.

And they said asians won't last in the ufc....

This fight was a good case for how a good sized Dong and its skill can bring such pleasure!

What better way to cap a night than a vintage highlight reel performance by the Dong?

Silva clearly was not ready for Dong's massive shot to his face

This is a Dong as I have never seen it before, and I have to say I like where it's going

And after the Dong was done with him, his lifeless corpse stared upward at the ceiling in amazement

Ok Ive got to stop

Back